Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Would you date the person above you. (yes or no) TRUTH!

Options

Replies

• mavrick7
    mavrick7 Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    @Show_stopper - Yes! :smile:
  • KSwatek
    KSwatek Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    @Tatted I teach college classes -- which are much more lenient on tattoos than high schools or elementary -- but I have to be able to cover mine up. I'm running out of room on my feet.

Understandable. . i only have one on my foot but takes up my whole foot just about. after your foot, your back could work!. . . i have many in hidden places even though im secretary. . .

And in keeping with the post. .. yes id date the person about me, they seem intruiging and wonderful :-p

Back atcha. @Show_Stopper -- If I were into women. Sadly, I am not.
  • Show_Stopper
    Show_Stopper Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    @Tatted I teach college classes -- which are much more lenient on tattoos than high schools or elementary -- but I have to be able to cover mine up. I'm running out of room on my feet.

Understandable. . i only have one on my foot but takes up my whole foot just about. after your foot, your back could work!. . . i have many in hidden places even though im secretary. . .

And in keeping with the post. .. yes id date the person about me, they seem intruiging and wonderful :-p

I'm not either dolly but you're beautiful
  • grgnelson
    grgnelson Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Well sure, why not-she's gorgeous, but too young for me...LOL
  • TattedXMomXStace
    Options

I'm not either dolly but you're beautiful
    I dont think you need to be into women to agre or disagree that they are beautiful hence would date them. lol. Look at movie stars! Id fully date Mila Kunis. . .but im not into women
  • KSwatek
    Options
    ^^Amen.
  • TheNewJesse
    Options
    yep
  • KSwatek
    Options
    Might be slightly older than me, but I would say yes.
  • kms1320
    kms1320 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    KS - Where do you want to go :)
  • MelyndaWaldner
    MelyndaWaldner Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    @kms - yup definately
  • KSwatek
    Options

Let's do something fun. Off the wall. Paint ball?
  • Cindy873
    Cindy873 Posts: 1,165
    Options
    No, but we could hang out. :)
  • mavrick7
    mavrick7 Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    @cindy873 - yes, with legs like that! :smile:
  • KSwatek
    Options
    Probably not. But I would probably work out with you.
  • fmebear
    fmebear Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    If I dated women, yes. :)
  • KSwatek
    Options
    ^^ Same
  • kms1320
    Options

Let's do something fun. Off the wall. Paint ball?
    Sounds like fun! Your state or mine?
  • KSwatek
    Options
    Well, I have no idea where your state is. My guess, is it is probably cooler than where I am. So, probably yours. Plus, that gives me the ability to bail if you are a serial killer.
  • kms1320
    Options
    Well, I have no idea where your state is. My guess, is it is probably cooler than where I am. So, probably yours. Plus, that gives me the ability to bail if you are a serial killer.
    Well, i used to be a CEREAL killer..
  • KSwatek
    Options
    I'm still a cereal killer. Rice chex all the way, baby.