Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Would you date the person above you. (yes or no) TRUTH!

Options

Replies

• walleyclan1
    walleyclan1 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    No
  • rebeccalee1986
    Options
    No
  • sarantonio
    sarantonio Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    no
  • Pringlelingus
    Options
    Naw, too young
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,939 Member
    Options
    cant date legs
  • Der535
    Der535 Posts: 2
    Options
    NO
  • darkon
    darkon Posts: 5,342 MFP Moderator
    Options
    no
  • mag131
    mag131 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Yes
  • SwitzEngine
    SwitzEngine Posts: 3,418 Member
    Options
    yes
  • Whiskybelly
    Whiskybelly Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Yes, we could share a packet of Pedigree biscuits.
  • SwitzEngine
    Options
    no, i don't share :-)
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    yeah, not gonna lie you look good for your age, and some killer eyebrows to boot (compliment i promise) - no homo
  • sarantonio
    Options
    See above answer
  • SoonToBeShreddedBrah
    Options
    See above answer

Oh hell yes!, First we would sky dive out of Airforce one because president Ford told us to "get off his plane". Then we land nicely on my speed boat driven by Charlies Angels and gulp down some mimosas real fast so there's time to put on our leather jackets and jump the shark. The crowd goes wild(I'm kind of a big deal). Magnanimous man that i am, i wave my muscled arm and smile my chiseled jaw. Laughing my hearty laugh, i tell you to wait as i fetch my Lamborghini. You wait with baited breath as i zoom towards you. Just as you start to fear obliteration, I turn the wheel sharply and do a barrel roll right above you. Only this isn't just any barrel roll. I hand you a rose as our paths cross and eyes meet. The car slides to a graceful stop and i gesture for you to get in. We drive of to the island's summit where my helicopter to Jurassic Park awaits. We've spared no expenses
  • sarantonio
    Options
    See above answer

Oh hell yes!, First we would sky dive out of Airforce one because president Ford told us to "get off his plane". Then we land nicely on my speed boat driven by Charlies Angels and gulp down some mimosas real fast so there's time to put on our leather jackets and jump the shark. The crowd goes wild(I'm kind of a big deal). Magnanimous man that i am, i wave my muscled arm and smile my chiseled jaw. Laughing my hearty laugh, i tell you to wait as i fetch my Lamborghini. You wait with baited breath as i zoom towards you. Just as you start to fear obliteration, I turn the wheel sharply and do a barrel roll right above you. Only this isn't just any barrel roll. I hand you a rose as our paths cross and eyes meet. The car slides to a graceful stop and i gesture for you to get in. We drive of to the island's summit where my helicopter to Jurassic Park awaits. We've spared no expenses

Well Hell... How do I say no to THAT?!?!

EDIT: why did we have to get off the plane?
  • SoonToBeShreddedBrah
    Options

My penis is too large, it was taking up too much space so we had to bail.
  • mag131
    mag131 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    As Sarantonia said "Well Hell... How do I say no to THAT?!?!" haha
  • want2lovemybody
    Options
    no, sorry :)
  • sarantonio
    Options

My penis is too large, it was taking up too much space so we had to bail.

Um.. so I'm gonna pass... That's freaky... Where the Hell would you put that?? (Rhetorical)
  • SwitzEngine
    Options
    I was I am too old to date, so no