Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Would you date the person above you. (yes or no) TRUTH!

Options

Replies

• Ransom_G
    Ransom_G Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    probably be fun. :wink:
  • KateGifford
    KateGifford Posts: 2,397 Member
    Options
    Definitely
  • Ransom_G
    Options
    Right back at you, Kate. :flowerforyou:
  • purplepink1992
    Options
    No - but that's because my DH has my heart and vice versa! Lol now if I was single, that'd be different :wink:
  • Ransom_G
    Options
    No - but that's because my DH has my heart and vice versa! Lol now if I was single, that'd be different :wink:
    First time I've ever been shot down and made to feel good about it. thanks. Oh, and if you were single, the answer would be a definite yes.
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    Yes
  • purplepink1992
    Options
    First time I've ever been shot down and made to feel good about it. thanks. Oh, and if you were single, the answer would be a definite yes.

Your 'thanks' better not of been sarcasm! Lol
  • floridaboy88
    Options
    Sure she's cute:flowerforyou:
  • Ransom_G
    Options

Not at all. I was sincerly flattered that you would pay me such a compliment when you obviously love your man.:blushing:
  • walleyclan1
    walleyclan1 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    For sure
  • abstractpainting
    Options
    no
  • Dhiraj__singh
    Options
    YES OFFCOURSE<3 <3
  • purplepink1992
    Options

Not at all. I was sincerly flattered that you would pay me such a compliment when you obviously love your man.:blushing:

Oo good. It's not my style to be rude :flowerforyou: lol
  • Dhiraj__singh
    Options
    no
  • abstractpainting
    Options
    yes
  • walleyclan1
    walleyclan1 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    No
  • Dhiraj__singh