Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Would you date the person above you. (yes or no) TRUTH!

Options

Replies

• Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    ""
  • Train4Foodz
    Train4Foodz Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    brees4me wrote: »
    What the hell does this have to do with weight loss? If you are looking for people to hook-up with there are plenty of other places to do that!

As mentioned to you previously, MFP isn't just for 'weight loss' for one. Secondly, you're advocating that people should post about weight loss in a 'chit, chat.. Fun and Games' forum. Do you honestly realise how silly you're currently being? If you don't like something, ignore it.
  • FrozenSongBird
    FrozenSongBird Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    hmmm maybe
  • caperchick78
    caperchick78 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    If I was a man, yes.
  • Radmomdo91
    Radmomdo91 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Yes I would indeed
  • brees4me
    Options
    Adam2k10 wrote: »
    What the hell does this have to do with weight loss? If you are looking for people to hook-up with there are plenty of other places to do that!

As mentioned to you previously, MFP isn't just for 'weight loss' for one. Secondly, you're advocating that people should post about weight loss in a 'chit, chat.. Fun and Games' forum. Do you honestly realise how silly you're currently being? If you don't like something, ignore it.
    Do you honestly believe I care what you think? Quit trolling for women with low self esteem. You should keep the sexy talk to places that cater to that.
  • JustJessica727
    Options
    No he seems too uptight for my taste lol
  • letsgoride12
    Options
    yes
  • Train4Foodz
    Options

Do you honestly believe I care what you think? Quit trolling for women with low self esteem. You should keep the sexy talk to places that cater to that.

Lol ok, I reccomend having a look over the last 50+ pages of topics in this forum and then tell us all exactly what this section 'caters for'. Honestly, I'm not about to waste my time or energy arguing with someone on a public forum, this place brings smiles to a lot of people.. If you're not one of them, move along :)
  • cuteandfunsized
    cuteandfunsized Posts: 1,187 Member
    Options

Lol ok, I reccomend having a look over the last 50+ pages of topics in this forum and then tell us all exactly what this section 'caters for'. Honestly, I'm not about to waste my time or energy arguing with someone on a public forum, this place brings smiles to a lot of people.. If you're not one of them, move along :)

I'm just wondering why he clicked on the topic in the first place :o

• danielleespin
    danielleespin Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    He did the same thing on other threads... reckon he was having a rant?
  • Drea_h85
    Drea_h85 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    No
  • Train4Foodz
    Options
    More than likely
  • Primal_Warrior_
    Primal_Warrior_ Posts: 2,180 Member
    Options
    Nope.