Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Would you date the person above you. (yes or no) TRUTH!

Options

Replies

• WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    @d9123

yes :)
  • IronAddict86
    IronAddict86 Posts: 708
    Options
    Shame on you turning down Steph. Anyway, no, too man'ish for my taste's but mirin the lean muscle

@christy - Ohhh yeah
  • mcibty
    mcibty Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    Oh we've been here before!
  • suziwillpower1
    Options
    My husband wouldn't like it... So I have to regretfully decline. But you sure are cute.
  • 2boned
    2boned Posts: 44
    Options
    no
  • IronAddict86
    Options
    @MCI - And she is a lucky lady, but still fondly remember being bumped up to flirt ;p
  • LisaLashesxx
    LisaLashesxx Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    suzi... is that a microphone??? lol i have to decline for being a straight gal... but in my younger years I'm not saying i might have been curious!!! lol

L x

late posting.... jeeze mannn! @ iron... you look strong... need to be to carry me over the threshold..........ha ha saying that i would get done for bigamy!! eeesh.
  • stephx4
    stephx4 Posts: 810
    Options
    Aaah iron your too cute.. Keep fighting my corner :) but it's there loss babes!!
  • IronAddict86
    Options
    I got ya back, but blindness is no laughing matter ;p
  • stephx4
    Options
    Hahahaha love it :)
  • 2boned
    2boned Posts: 44
    Options
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! lmao
  • stephx4
    Options
    Aaah damn you lol
  • LisaLashesxx
    LisaLashesxx Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I would date ya steph although my curiosity stopped years n years ago.... shall I kick the decliners in the fanny for you?

ha ha

L.x
  • IronAddict86
    Options
    **** it ,Steph I am gonna not only date you I'm going to fully on serve it up to you...every inch of you...repeat x how many times you would like ;p

Seriously, some real taste issues going on here

@Lisa - You look like a right laugh fancy a beer over a date?
  • mcibty
    mcibty Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    My husband wouldn't like it... So I have to regretfully decline. But you sure are cute.

Me, or did we reply at the same time?!
  • william622
    william622 Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    yeah
  • stephx4
    Options
    **** it ,Steph I am gonna not only date you I'm going to fully on serve it up to you...every inch of you...repeat x how many times you would like ;p

Seriously, some real taste issues going on here

@Lisa - You look like a right laugh fancy a beer over a date?

Too much to handle ;)
  • IronAddict86
    Options
    You bet ;p haha (btw for those in the dark me & Steph have a purely platonic mirin relationship. Not quite each other's cup a tea but still think each other is hot at times. It's complicated lmao)
  • stephx4
    Options
    Lmao.... Couldn't have put it better myself, can't be treading on hotlips toes!! :)
  • IronAddict86
    Options
    Tell u wot I'll do a deal .I'll get my bicep flex pic up if you get your booty shot up & we can leave em to it while me get to mirin each other's favourite aesthetics until the others get their game on lmao