Thinking about Summer already?

Options
I'm working on organizing a group to focus on getting ready for summer 2013... so that we can be in better shape than we are today... whether that's losing weight, or focusing on strength... or nutrition... if you are looking for support and to be supportive... and would like to join a group... please let me know and I'll add you.

Summer is a little over 20 weeks away... seems like a long time, but it goes SO fast!

I will continue on organizing the group this week... the first official weigh in will be Monday January 7th... let's start 2013 focused on health and ready to build confidence!

Replies

• flying_inside
    flying_inside Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Very cool idea! I'd like to be apart of the group.
  • Chirron40
    Chirron40 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I would like to join.
  • rsellersCST
    rsellersCST Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I sent you both invites :-)
  • tiawna
    tiawna Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be a part of your group. I turn 39 in May & for once in a very very long time would like to look & feel good!
  • cindys0417
    cindys0417 Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    can you invite my niece (snowflake1964) and my sister (lucyricky2) for this challenge? you sent me an invite and I accepted already..Looking forward to this..thanks much!
  • MarthaLoraine
    MarthaLoraine Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join :)
  • NightSoldier
    Options
    Sounds awesome, I wanna join. :)
  • jigglewiggles
    jigglewiggles Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join
  • bbgughj
    bbgughj Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I want in , I'm 37 years old , and serious about getting in better shape for this summer , Would like to learn more from others on nutrition .
  • jplosingit
    jplosingit Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a plan! Would love to join. I would enjoy being more comfortable in summer clothes this year.
  • kooltray87
    kooltray87 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I would loooooovvvveee to do this! I'm not looking to lose weight but I do want to make a huge body transformation through strength training. So hopefully I will be many inches smaller come summer because I really want to hit the beach in a swim suit FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER :-)
  • Colleen1980
    Colleen1980 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join! Been stagnant for months and need some accountability and support to get moving again. :)
  • CassMFP
    CassMFP Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • rsellersCST
    rsellersCST Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Sending out invites!
  • farren_talon
    farren_talon Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I would like to join. I live in Texas, so summer feels like it'll be pretty close regardless, and I'd like to feel confident in a swimsuit this summer. I'm okay as far as eating goes, but I need some motivation to stay on track.
  • ExhileratedKaren
    ExhileratedKaren Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. Am just getting started and this would help me to stay focused
  • jasmine1777
    jasmine1777 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I think this challenge is perfect for me and would love to join
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    hell no!.. winter just started and its my fav season.. let me be and enjoy the cold, rain and snow :sad:
  • kateriggers
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • MizManda180
    MizManda180 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join!