Looking for friends! :)

Options
I'm not new to myfitnesspal but I am looking for friends and support. I start my "Journey" on January 7 and I'm hoping to achieve a gluten-free vegan lifestyle and lose roughly 70 pounds. I'm in need of friends I would gladly support you on your journey as well! :)

Replies

• Minki1990
    Options
    Feel free to add me (= I joined 10 days ago and have a great support system going
  • BrandyBarrett
    Options
    I'd love to get friends on here too! I have 130(plus a little) to lose.
  • CHARLIES150
    Options
    Hey I am not new myself. I was on here a few months ago, but it was too much going on on here. So I am back. I decided I want around 3 or 4 inspiring friends and I would like you to be one of them:flowerforyou: P.S. I would like to lose 61 lbs before May and I will do it.
  • MarthaLoraine
    MarthaLoraine Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm coming back to myfitnesspal after a hard and stressful semester at school.
    Need lots of support to get me through the next semester and keep me on track.
    feel free to add me :)
  • cardgirl48
    Options
    I just started here to. I am also gluten free. I am learning alot about it. I hope we can support eachother.
  • dsett
    dsett Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You guys can add me!!
  • Super_Mega_Ninja
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :)
  • Todd08
    Todd08 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm too looking for friends to start the New Year off! Feel free to add me.
    Options
    I'm back................I fell of the MFP wagon when football season started. Finally healthy enough for exercise and ready to shed 20% of my body weight.
  • chris82horseman
    Options
    Hi, Feel free to add if you like. I'm just starting back up.

Chris.
  • fp64
    fp64 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • Krahn1984
    Krahn1984 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I've done the vegan-gluten free lifestyle for 3 months. Felt great and I was able to get off all my autoimmune disease meds. Went on a trip to Europe and fell off the band wagon - haven't been able to get back on yet. Just doing the vegetarian thing for now. Feel free to add me!
  • abregotr
    Options
    Hi! I am just starting MFP, again. Its been awhile and I could use a new support system as well, please add me!
  • Absonthebrain
    Absonthebrain Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    You can add me :)
  • Who_Dat75
    Options
    Feel free to add. I had VSG and have nine pounds too my goal weight. i love to support folks.
  • CarmenSandiegoInVA
    CarmenSandiegoInVA Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    You can feel free to add me. I'm not vegan but, I am doing a clean eating lifestyle. I don't eat a lot of gluten and have many gluten free days.
  • sillyli234
    sillyli234 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I went from eating only pizza/ice cream/ mac n cheese at the beginning of the year to being a vegan with 125 lbs down with only 14 to go. You can get that 70 lbs off in no time! :-)
  • Sox90716
    Sox90716 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new and supportive friends! Please add me! Mike
  • bamakid43
    bamakid43 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Good Luck, I am starting on my journey also....Maybe we can support each other . 2 are stronger than 1. I will be there to encourage you.
  • fightininggirl
    fightininggirl Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    all of you are welcome to add me! I am new and can use the support