New to this!! recipe calorie question

Options
I have a ton of really good recipes that I eat on a regular basis. However I have no idea how mant calories they are. How do I find out, and add them to my data base? Thanks. I will be happy to share some favorites with you. :)

Replies

• hmwth
    hmwth Posts: 25
    Options
    Add each ingredient separately then click remember meal. It will save it for you so next time you just click on My meals and add. Good Luck
  • hairtroll
    Options
    Thanks!!
  • smae1980
    smae1980 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    sparkpeople.com has a recipe calculator under sparkpeople.recipes. I just enter my stuff, get the total calculation, write it down and save it under my foods here. I really wish MFP had a recipe calculator....
  • lisawest
    lisawest Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    sparkpeople.com has a recipe calculator under sparkpeople.recipes. I just enter my stuff, get the total calculation, write it down and save it under my foods here. I really wish MFP had a recipe calculator....

I heard a rumor that one is in the works!:love: Of course, I haven't programmed since before Al Gore invented the internet, so I can only IMAGINE how many of hours of programming something like that would take! :laugh: