Notifications

Options
alexbusnello
alexbusnello Posts: 1,010 Member
I really want MFP to update their site. One of the new features I'd love for them to add is the ability to get notifications like Facebook does. It's kind of hard to reply to your friends here since you need to constantly keep checking if they replied. It makes it seem like you're ignoring them. Sometimes I forget about something I posted and I'll see it weeks later and someone asked me a question about what I posted and they never got an answer from me on time or at all. I feel bad when that happens, especially if it was a serious, important question or topic. :ohwell:

Does anyone else feel this way? I don't know about you but, being able to know when my friends comment on something or post on my wall would help with communication and motivation a lot more.

Replies

• TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    No.
    This is not Facebook
  • _skittybang
    _skittybang Posts: 970 Member
    Options
  • TylerJ76
    Options

I can't quit staring at your profile pic...I'm not sure if I should be turned on, or scared.
  • alexbusnello
    Options
    No.
    This is not Facebook

Yes.
    And obviously
  • alexbusnello
    Options

I don't know if this is suppose to be meant as, "you're stupid and don't pay attention" or you didn't mean anything by it. lol
  • _skittybang
    _skittybang Posts: 970 Member
    Options

I don't know if this is suppose to be meant as, "you're stupid and don't pay attention" or you didn't mean anything by it. lol

Didn't mean anything by it - you could probably even peruse that forum to see if this was posted before and if a moderator replied. Just suggesting :bigsmile:
  • alexbusnello
    Options

Didn't mean anything by it - you could probably even peruse that forum to see if this was posted before and if a moderator replied. Just suggesting :bigsmile:

Okay, thank you :) lol
  • alexbusnello
    Options

Found one there. Thank you for sharing :) Wasn't really thinking to try there first.
  • Fat2Fit145
    Fat2Fit145 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    No.
    This is not Facebook

It doesnt have to be facebook.... what She is saying MAKES SENSE.... it will improve communicaiton and help us greater suppprt each other....

I AGREE 100%
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    No.
    This is not Facebook

It doesnt have to be facebook.... what She is saying MAKES SENSE.... it will improve communicaiton and help us greater suppprt each other....

I AGREE 100%
    Yes, yes.
  • alexbusnello
    Options
    No.
    This is not Facebook

I AGREE 100%

Exactly what I'm saying right here. lol Thank you :happy:
  • taekwonkenpo
    Options
    if we got a little reminder like facebook every time someone posted on a thread that we made a comment on it would say we had way to many responses and it would be everytime we logged on. What would be the point. There are way to many posts that are not directed toword us. I don't think it would be useful.
  • Bobby__Clerici
    Bobby__Clerici Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    No.
    This is not Facebook

I AGREE 100%
    ^^^^^^
    THIS
    And to hell with FB...I deactivated that....:bigsmile:
  • TylerJ76
    Options
    No.
    This is not Facebook

I AGREE 100%

Cool.
  • alexbusnello
    Options
    No.
    This is not Facebook

I AGREE 100%
    ^^^^^^
    THIS
    And to hell with FB...I deactivated that....:bigsmile:

I have two accounts (don't ask why two lol)
    I love Facebook, but that's not why I suggested it for here as you already know lol

FB is not for everyone lol
  • alexbusnello
    Options
    No.
    This is not Facebook

I AGREE 100%

Cool.

i think....someone is a bit annoyed. lol Oh well :laugh:
  • alexbusnello
    Options
    if we got a little reminder like facebook every time someone posted on a thread that we made a comment on it would say we had way to many responses and it would be everytime we logged on. What would be the point. There are way to many posts that are not directed toword us. I don't think it would be useful.

Ok then...have the option to choose which posts we've commented on to watch and keep track of...like the most important ones. That option Facebook doesn't even have.
  • TylerJ76
    Options
    No.
    This is not Facebook

I AGREE 100%

Cool.

Not at all.
    :yawn:
  • taekwonkenpo
    Options

Ok then...have the option to choose which posts we've to watch and keep track of...like the most important ones. That option Facebook doesn't even have.

Sounds better
  • alexbusnello
    Options
    No.
    This is not Facebook

I AGREE 100%

Cool.

Not at all.
    :yawn:

Whatever you say :smile: