What a Weigh (Pun Intended) to End the Year

Options
dakitten2
dakitten2 Posts: 888 Member
Today I am overweight! So why is this a success story? Because when I started my journey, my BMI was 51.4, horribly obese! And today when I weighed in for the end of the year I lost the one pound I needed to get my BMI to 29.9 which means I am now Overweight and not Obese!

Who would have thought you could be so happy to be just overweight! LOL Great way to start the New Year tomorrrow! Now I need to get a new pic posted later today to show off my "overweight" body! LOL Yeah I know I'm a bit crazy, but I havent weighed this amount for over 25 years! The last time I weighed 169, I was starting a diet the bad way, a fad diet that caused me to end up in the hospital.

Good luck in the new year to each and everyone of us! 2013 is MY year, I'm going to make my goal!

Replies

• mfrkorey
    mfrkorey Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Love this! Congrats!
  • Katbaran
    Katbaran Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Great job! You are an inspiration!

Love ya!
  • reedee94
    reedee94 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic. Well done. Keep reducing that number in 2013. Happy New Year.
  • nc805397
    nc805397 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!! I look forward to the day when I am overweight and not obese based on BMI!!! :) thanks for sharing!
  • Koiana
    Options
    I also look forward to being only overweight. Great job! :)
  • cjroberts08
    Options
    I cant wait until I am overweight!! I totally understand why you are so happy to be overweight!! :) I need to lose another 25 pounds before I am there. Good Work!!
  • thingeringer
    thingeringer Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Incredible accomplishment!
  • sarahrbraun
    sarahrbraun Posts: 2,261 Member
    Options
    I cant wait until I am overweight!! I totally understand why you are so happy to be overweight!! :) I need to lose another 25 pounds before I am there. Good Work!!

about 30lbs for me :)
  • Handsett
    Handsett Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Great Job! I look forward to that day for myself. Keep up the good work. Your so close.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!