girls do like skinny guys

Options
I'm doing this post as a follow up to a post that said girls don't like skinny guys. That's totally not true. I'm sure there's a few that wouldn't date a skinny guy but overall most girls look at your personality and sense of humor etc. If that was the case I would have no luck with girls but I've never ran into that problem with as I'm 5'9" 120 lbs. The other guy said he was 130 lbs I think. It all depends on confidence and how you carry yourself

Replies

• missferoux
    missferoux Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    My fiance is skinny. He is one of those awful people who eat what they want and never lose weight. I don't care what he weighs, he's hot. So yes, skinny guys can be hot. Like you said, it's all about personality and how someone carries themself :)
  • Bobby__Clerici
    Bobby__Clerici Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Girls like all kinds of guys, so no need to wonder about this.
    Just set your own goals and be what YOU want to be.
    Girls are always here to like us no matter what.
    They're strange that way. :huh:
    Love is nothing more than our delusion that one woman or man differs greatly from any another.
    Just roll with it, and have confidence in yourself as you are while striving for your own ideal regarding health and wellness.
    Happy Hunting!
  • mgloreth
    Options
    My fiance is skinny. He is one of those awful people who eat what they want and never lose weight. I don't care what he weighs, he's hot. So yes, skinny guys can be hot. Like you said, it's all about personality and how someone carries themself :)
    exactly
  • deanjou59
    deanjou59 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I am very happily married, but if I was still dating- of course I would. I think that men of all shapes and sizes are attractive! If that is you in your avatar picture, you have nothing to worry about ;)
  • deanjou59
    deanjou59 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Girls like all kinds of guys, so no need to wonder about this.
    Just set your own goals and be what YOU want to be.
    Girls are always here to like us no matter what.
    They're strange that way. :huh:
    Love is nothing more than our delusion that one woman or man differs greatly from any another.
    Just roll with it, and have confidence in yourself as you are while striving for your own ideal regarding health and wellness.
    Happy Hunting!

Well said :)
  • jesz124
    jesz124 Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Strange thread to start. Why do you care if random people you've never met start threads about not liking skinny guys?! It doesn't really affect you in real life so why bother about it? Lol oh and on a side note your profile pic is rudeeeeee lol
  • brtrentgl
    brtrentgl Posts: 130
    Options
    I love skinny guys, my boyfriend is pretty skinny and I love that I am a lot stronger than him. I think my thigh is bigger than your waist lol
  • DoingitWell
    DoingitWell Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    I've always been a chubby chaser 300+ guys. But it definitely doesn't stop me from looking at the skinnier well defined dudes. I just have thing for Teddy Bears.
  • calisunrise
    Options
    it doesn't bother me. actually, ever guy i've been on a date with was skinny. some were like REALLY skinny and i didn't mind it at all :)
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Skinny guys are my type of guy ;) if I had to pick between a footballer and rugby player the footballer would get it anyday. I love a slim toned build to a macular but then again I love that took <3 my mans skinny fat, he is skinny with a chunky belly just the wayi love him <3
  • JacquiDawn
    Options
    I've always said that I'd prefer someone to be a stone overweight than a stone underweight, just as someone to cuddle, but then my last couple of boyfriends have been very slim and in shape. So it seems my theory isn't reality!

None of them have said anything, but I always feel like I'm the squidgier one and that they're much more attractive than myself. But I guess it depends on the person, and how they carry themselves.
  • Sweet_Pea0107
    Options
    My husband is skinny (never had weight problem). I had always been attracked to thin guys and he has a great personality. He is funny, smart, caring, he loves animals and he works so hard to give us a good life. I can't really ask for more. So yes some girls do like skinny guys.
  • ironmonkeystyle
    ironmonkeystyle Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    variation in preferences exist. duh.
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    BarackMeLikeAHurricane Posts: 3,400 Member
    Options
    There's a huge difference between skinny like little fat and muscle and skinny like low BF% but muscular. My boyfriend is 5'10" and around 145lbs but he's no more than 8% body fat so he's very lean.
  • shaynak112
    shaynak112 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend is skinny. Like, really skinny. He's about 130 lbs and 5'8". But I love him for HIM. If he gained a bit of weight, that would be fine too. Just as long as he's healthy!! :)
  • Matt_Wilken
    Options
    20629213.jpg
  • Pepper2185
    Pepper2185 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    Different strokes for different folks.
  • rhodesbr
    Options
    Most girls it seems like skinny guys, I'm 6'5" 140 lbs if they didn't I would have no luck lol
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Different strokes for different folks.
    For sure!