I can finally post! 39 and counting...

Options
ashdred
ashdred Posts: 95 Member
Hello my fellow MFPers...

I've been waiting on the moment where I could notice a great difference to even post my progress here.
It was SOOO hard to find a pre-pregnancy picture at my highest weight because I was hiding from cameras. I went from a can't stay out of a pic person to a "wasn't she here? why isn't she in any of the pictures?" chick.

I hibernated the whole year in 2011.
My husband and I went to Miami for our 1 year anniversary and the only pics I kept were headshots. I can't even find the SD card the others are on.
I became pregnant in August of 2011 and it was all i needed to "make me feel better." Now, I'm not just fat...I'm pregnant. The only thing is, pregnancy made me even bigger and so uncomfortable that I told myself I COULD NOT LIVE LIKE THIS ANYMORE. It's like I hated my body while pregnant so much that I had a new appreciation for it afterwards!!

I had my son in June 2012 and by August I'd lost all my baby weight (20 lbs). After seeing how excited I was to accomplish that, my husband put me on to MFP and here I am:

beforeafter_zpsbb492f16.jpg

Here's what I lost:
Weight -39 lbs
Bust -3.5 in
Neck -1.0 in
Waist -5 in
Bicep -1.5 in
Hips -4 in

I'm now 266lbs

Replies

• alschultz33
    alschultz33 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You accomplished so much in such a small amount of time. I'm so impressed! Imagine how much more you'll accomplish in the new year!!

:)
  • ashdred
    ashdred Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I'm so excited for the new year!
  • unnur16
    unnur16 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    grate job ! keep up the hard work =) and happy new year =)
  • kjmommie
    kjmommie Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Great job !!!
  • Toya2xcel
    Toya2xcel Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I am sooo proud of you Ash! I know you have always been confident with who you are and I have always admired that about you. You are making a change and it shows that you are so happy with that change! 2013.... lets goo! :-)
  • nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    congratulation on ur weight loss! you know not anyone can lose all their baby weigth in 2 motnhs! HUGE accomplishement!
  • Fierystrawberry
    Options
    Wow you look great girl! what every your doing is really paying off.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!