My Story

Options
I am 6'1" and have always been a little bigger. Never obese, but always uncomfortable. In late 2008 after I could no longer fit into my favorite pair of pants I decided it was enough. I kept track of everything I ate, and exercised whenever I had the time. I got from 218 down to 189, I was ECSTATIC! I told myself I would never go back... But then I graduated high school and well...college...I saw myself drift slowly back to around 215. I (yet again) decided that I should look how I want to and began my journey again. Progress was painfully slow, because in High School I was on the basketball team, and 2 hours of exercise a day was doing wonders. But now it is all on my own, after 2 months I whittled down about 6 or 7 lbs. Still not very happy. I joined this sight almost a week ago, and simply keeping track of my food and having a daily goal has been astounding! I am hoping to get down to 188, and I have (in 5 days) lost 3 lbs. This gives me confidence for the future. I have also begun lifting weights, and joined a basketball class at my college. Hopefully once I am in good shape and I transfer colleges, I can play some division II basketball. Thanks for reading!

Replies