Looking for friends who .......

will motivate, want to be motivated, inspire and be inspiring!

I'm looking for more MFP friends. I just went through my list and deleted a lot of people that were inactive for a long period of time. It seems some people start MFP, then just give up. I AM NOT AND WILL NOT GIVE UP! I am a 39 year old mom of 4. I am down 87 lbs so far. I want to lose another 60. I have gone from being very lazy to being extremely active and it feels absolutely wonderful! I would love more friends who are in this until the end. I want MFP friends that post positivity throughout the day. I want MFP friends who are inspiring and motivating! I want MFP friends that understand this is a LIFESTYLE CHANGE AND NOT A DIET! I want MFP friends who are also lifting weights! I started lifting heavy a couple months ago and it's amazing. I'm so motivated that even though my lower back has been hurting the past couple days, I got my butt out of bed at 6 a.m. this morning and high-tailed my booty to the gym! Just the moving I did made me feel so much better. Who needs a chiropractor? Not this girl! LOL. In my "lazy days", I would have, but now I will go to the gym and MOVE MOVE MOVE!

Anyway, if this sounds like you, then I would love for you to send me a friend request so we can start motivating and inspiring one another.

Happy New Year!

Replies

• Todd08
    Todd08 Posts: 80 Member
    Feel free to add me, I'm starting over, also looking and willing to give support!
  • jallenjax
    jallenjax Posts: 23 Member
    Please add me. I'm new to this.
  • cathmaow
    cathmaow Posts: 37 Member
    Add away! I need your motivation super mom :)
  • you sound like good people, "i lift things up and put them down". Lets be friends.
  • dsett
    dsett Posts: 66 Member
    Added!
  • Just joined. 43 year old mother of one. Have gained 30 lbs. Would love support from other females who struggle with the "All or nothing" issue. One day at a time!
  • taffymangos
    taffymangos Posts: 60 Member
    Please add me I need motivation from time to time especially during the semesters.
  • meghannrenee
    meghannrenee Posts: 202 Member
    Feel free to add me!
  • PicklePlum
    PicklePlum Posts: 192 Member
    Feel free to add me!! I'm here everyday instead of working LOL
  • tfitz12
    tfitz12 Posts: 54 Member
    Feel free to add me as well......
  • tower913
    tower913 Posts: 32 Member
    Feel free to add me!
  • Hi my name is amy and you can add me if you want to. I am new new to the forums and am trying to lose between 30-50 lbs. I am a mother of 2 and am 43.I am doing zumba with my daughter and sometimes riding my excerise bike.I would like to add weights after I have lost a few more lbs.I am looking for friends that have staying power and not leave as well.I need all the help with this as I can get. Anyone can feel free to add me Talk to you soon and keep up the good work!
  • ValentineMomma
    ValentineMomma Posts: 51 Member
    I'm looking for friends who will support and want to be supported too! Add me people. ;)
  • Will606
    Will606 Posts: 55
    Feel free to add me, can always use new friends
  • prpljellybean
    prpljellybean Posts: 68 Member
    Feel free to add me. I am a 41 year old mother of two. I have logged in every day for the past 100+ days. I can always use more support and always have more support to give :happy:
  • sullrico18
    sullrico18 Posts: 261 Member
    Feel free to add me too! I log in daily and will do my best to help motivate! Good luck! :-)
  • I'll be your friend!!...oh wait, we're already friends.... :flowerforyou:
  • cm1458
    cm1458 Posts: 742 Member
    you are beautiful! You can add me if youd like! I too would like some motivation to lose some more weight... I'm down 100lbs but i still got 20-30lbs to go!
  • Feel free to add me too...I have about 15 to lose...training for a sprint triathlon in March...I lift weights and have been cleaning up my eating...I am happy to encourage you ...and I can always use encouragement too! happy 2013!