100 Pounds Lost Progess!

Options
I've been very anxious to be able to do this post! It worked out well that I finally hit the 100 pounds lost mark the same week that I was headed home to see my parents and my mom who is a good photographer. With great new photos I'm happy to share them.

I started my journey in February 2012 at 302 pounds and wearing a size 24 jeans and a XXL t-shirt. Today, I'm at 202 pounds, wearing a size 12 jean and bouncing between a medium and large t-shirt. I've quit having to shop in plus sections at all, and have so many bags of clothes that are too big for me, even after giving my family all my sweatshirts and jeans.

I haven't done a lot more that reducing what I eat and moving more. A lot of walking and lifting weights (although, I have taken a break from that here recently due to some muscle pulls...starting up again here shortly) The biggest thing I changed is moderating my carbohydrate intake. Using less breads, trying to stay away from rice, pasta, potatoes, fries. In place of them I enjoy double servings of vegetables, which taste better anyways! It makes it easier for me to moderate calories that way, and at my high weight I was started on medication for high blood sugar. I hope to get off of that medication following my next doctors appointment in 2 weeks.

Now, onto the photos...

Here I am somewhere around 302 pounds, perhaps heavier, while on my honeymoon in Hawaii. October of 2011.
DSCN4450.jpg

This one is September 1st, 2012. After losing 67 pounds at 234 lbs in about an 18 jeans and XL-L t-shirt.
Aug252012235.jpg

And finally, here are some photos taken Dec 28th at 202 pounds, 100 pounds lost!
ReducedforMFP1_zps9b53b3cd.jpg

Last one: My favorite...
ReducnedforMFP2_zpsff91bbe2.jpg

Replies

• Clemsonmom
    Clemsonmom Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    proud of you! great job! thanks for posting!
  • PatriceMG
    PatriceMG Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Great accomplishment! Congrats on all your hard work. Keep it up!
  • Megzfitlog
    Options
    WOW! Congrats and thank you for posting this! It's encouraging!
  • anuradha84
    Options
    Good job.... You are beautiful
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    You are looking awesome seriously congratulations :)
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Congratulations on a job well done!
  • sweetyedie
    sweetyedie Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    What a super accomplishment. Keep it going.
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    Wow you look amazing great job
  • smtillman2
    smtillman2 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Great dedication! You look amazing!!!
  • tateslady07
    tateslady07 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Great accomplishment!! You look great!
  • Britt2Fitjrny
    Britt2Fitjrny Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    That is so amazing! Way to go and great job on all of your hard work! It has totally paid off! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • Poetry_In_Pics
    Options
    What great encouragment for the New Year! You look radiant & healthy ~ Congrats on your success!
  • GenesisandEden
    GenesisandEden Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Such an inspiration.
  • tidesong
    tidesong Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Looking awesome, girl! Bet you're feeling wonderful, too! Great motivation for me to keep going!!
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Congrats, you look amazing! Keep up the amazing job, 2013 is going to be your year!
  • MrsCookies
    Options
    That is great! I am just starting at 304 Pounds. Hope to have as much success as you have had. Again Congrats!
  • littlewhittles
    littlewhittles Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I've been very anxious to be able to do this post! It worked out well that I finally hit the 100 pounds lost mark the same week that I was headed home to see my parents and my mom who is a good photographer. With great new photos I'm happy to share them.

I started my journey in February 2012 at 302 pounds and wearing a size 24 jeans and a XXL t-shirt. Today, I'm at 202 pounds, wearing a size 12 jean and bouncing between a medium and large t-shirt. I've quit having to shop in plus sections at all, and have so many bags of clothes that are too big for me, even after giving my family all my sweatshirts and jeans.

I haven't done a lot more that reducing what I eat and moving more. A lot of walking and lifting weights (although, I have taken a break from that here recently due to some muscle pulls...starting up again here shortly) The biggest thing I changed is moderating my carbohydrate intake. Using less breads, trying to stay away from rice, pasta, potatoes, fries. In place of them I enjoy double servings of vegetables, which taste better anyways! It makes it easier for me to moderate calories that way, and at my high weight I was started on medication for high blood sugar. I hope to get off of that medication following my next doctors appointment in 2 weeks.

Now, onto the photos...

Here I am somewhere around 302 pounds, perhaps heavier, while on my honeymoon in Hawaii. October of 2011.
    DSCN4450.jpg

This one is September 1st, 2012. After losing 67 pounds at 234 lbs in about an 18 jeans and XL-L t-shirt.
    Aug252012235.jpg

And finally, here are some photos taken Dec 28th at 202 pounds, 100 pounds lost!
    ReducedforMFP1_zps9b53b3cd.jpg

Last one: My favorite...
    ReducnedforMFP2_zpsff91bbe2.jpg

Great progress! Congrats!
  • Mighty_Rabite
    Mighty_Rabite Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    Excellent results, you're on the home stretch now!
  • rejordan
    rejordan Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    You look exceptional! Keep up the good work!
  • TahleelDreamy
    TahleelDreamy Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You are awesome! A real inspiration! Keep it up:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!