Excited for Spring and Summer! What's your plan to make your

Options
I have always been an outdoor person so winter hit me hard. It sucks that I can't go out for a walk or a run and try to settle with indoor exercises.

What are your plans for this coming warmer seasons? I plan to go back to swimming and my daily walk again.

Replies

• krissybohaczyk
    krissybohaczyk Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I got into jogging or riding my bike with my boxer dog, kara. It's a win-win. She gets tired and is content to chew a toy or nap and I get in better shape. I am sooo looking forward to warmer weather to do those activities again. It's going to be around 40 degrees here tomorrow (heat wave! ) so I'm going to try to get out with Kara.
  • lizzie84
    Options
    My hubby and I are planning on going for our first cruise to the Bahamas. We are also planning on going to some Rollercoaster Park in Ohio with my cousin and her hubby. I would love to try and be more active this summer instead of having BBQ's and drinking beer. Maybe go a few hikes (we live near the Adirondacks!!) play volleyball (haven't played since high school)....My daughter is at that age where going and doing anything is fun for her so might as well make waist friendly!!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    I plan to spend a lot of time outside soaking up the sun, cos I sure do miss it! I'll definitely be back on my bike and spending lots of time in the pool.
  • BamaRose0107
    Options
    I love spring and summer!!!!!! I will be able to get back to swimming and my husband and I love to go hiking in the state parks around here. Some of them have some great places to swim and beautiful scenery!
  • bjs06
    bjs06 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I want to start doing 10k walks again. I love doing them when it's nice out and it's so much funner than being in a gym. I go from my house to my old high school, i love it. i want to start doing hikes too this summer, there are so many awesome places to hike here and i've never taken advantage of it but i'm going to this summer! ahhh..i am longing for summer so much right now!
  • hanke42
    Options
    I am going to go walks with my son, Karcher. Its fun when you get a bunch of moms with strollers on the road and I plan on going swimming.
  • gracefullyjenn
    Options
    I cant wait to start walking outside. I am usually not a fan of summer because of the heat but I hope that changes with weight loss.