• FGVC1188
    FGVC1188 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Line up right here ladies.

lol what a herb.
  • IronMIke123
    Options

If ya have to ask and be so crass and not even show your pic...how puerile...besides, I married the coolest, hottest babe in 1979 and she still can melt paint off the wall just by entering a room...why would I even be looking....gooberhead. Any gentlemen here???

How is this about you?
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

lol what a herb.
    For some reason, I simply adore your user name.
  • move257
    move257 Posts: 313
    Options
    this is a joke right?! Check out my friends, Most beautiful women you will see around!! I mean that!! :D

that was sweet :)

I meant it though, look at them!! STUNNING women!! :)
  • move257
    move257 Posts: 313
    Options
    Here.

But please don't send me a FR.

Haha!! Love your honestly and bluntness..Noted! :D
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    well... i've got a fever, (so yes, i am hot)

and the only prescription is more cowbell...
  • mlwatts2
    mlwatts2 Posts: 247
    Options
    At the gym fool...
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Where're*** all the hot chicks.....

this :laugh:
  • SLRamirez2012
    Options
    Working on it! Does that count?
  • BigDnSW
    BigDnSW Posts: 641 Member
    Options

If ya have to ask and be so crass and not even show your pic...how puerile...besides, I married the coolest, hottest babe in 1979 and she still can melt paint off the wall just by entering a room...why would I even be looking....gooberhead. Any gentlemen here???

How is this about you?

It's not...and that's the point..."Line up right here ladies"...what is this? A chick drive thru?? A bit demeaning at least. LOL...have a great 2013 :laugh:
  • bellygoaway
    bellygoaway Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Locate me, then get as far away from me as possible. You should be surrounded by hot chicks at that point!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

How is this about you?

It's not...and that's the point..."Line up right here ladies"...what is this? A chick drive thru?? A bit demeaning at least. LOL...have a great 2013 :laugh:
    I've guessed the pattern: Post a very public thread then complain about people responding who weren't supposed to respond.

The drama, however, is not strong with this one.
  • jw17695
    jw17695 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    At the gym fool...

Yes. This or the beach. ;)
  • _KATzMeow
    _KATzMeow Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I'm a hot grumpy cat.
  • cardiokitten
    cardiokitten Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    All the hot ladies, feel free to add me... ;)

come-here-gif.gif
  • _KATzMeow
    _KATzMeow Posts: 336 Member
    Options

How is this about you?

I've guessed the pattern: Post a very public thread then complain about people responding who weren't supposed to respond.

and yet you keep commenting <snorts>
  • fp64
    fp64 Posts: 128 Member
    Options

How is this about you?

pu·er·ile (py r- l, py r l, - l ). adj. 1. Belonging to childhood; juvenile. 2. Immature; childish.
  • BigDnSW
    BigDnSW Posts: 641 Member
    Options

How is this about you?

You are so right...I shouldn't have responded but just rolled my eyes...
  • fp64
    fp64 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    actually, I prefer sweet to hot.
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    432663724_1d02f2b99c.jpg

Those are some sexy chicks!!!
This discussion has been closed.