Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Loose Skin Galore!

2»

Replies

• My stomach looks like a wrinkly, saggy bum!! My boobs however have actually started to lose some of the loose skin (I am down more than 4 cup sizes from a HH!) I have noticed all the skin slowly starting to shrink around my frame, slowly, but it is happening! I know that surgery is not for me - I want to have kids in the next few years so whats the point of a tummy tuck!? I just deal with it and remember that there used to be alot more of me! :tongue:
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    I started using Nivea Skin Firming lotion 2.5 weeks ago. I know it seems like a scammy product but I swear to you my skin looks better. I'm using it in an attempt to prevent some potential (inevitable?) sagginess since I'm not seeing much of a problem yet. I've been using it on my tummy, my inner thighs, and my upper arms. My upper arms were the place I was most unhappy with so far and my skin really does look firmer there, and everywhere else I've been applying the lotion.

Now, who knows, you may see the same benefit from any type of lotion, or just the simple act of rubbing the skin in circular patterns, or maybe it was going to start firming up on it's own and the better appearance isn't from the Nivea Skin Firming lotion at all. But Nivea Skin Firming lotion is pretty cheap and whatever the reason, it's working. So I'm going to keep using it. :wink: Just thought I'd mention it because I saw it recommended in another thread on MFP and decided it couldn't hurt to try it and I'm glad I did. :smile:
This discussion has been closed.