I FIT IN THEM!!!!

Options
I tried on a pair of jeans I have not worn since I got pregnant with my first son 6 years ago!!! They are Tommy jeans and so I did not have the heart to give them away - they are just such great jeans!!! I have been trying so hard to get back into these jeans for basically the past 4 years!!!

I could have never done it without this site!! I am telling you - eat the calories allotted!!! exercise!!! be honest when logging - even down to the single grape you grab when you open the fridge!! and it can be you!!! I have been using this site for mid February and have lost 10 lbs!!!!

I am so frigging excited!! I have not taken the jeans off - I just can't do it!! I usually wear sweats around the house (more comfy) but I just don't care!!! I am showing these bad boys off!!!

THEY FIT!! hee hee!! THEY FIT!! hee hee!!!!:happy: :happy:

Replies

• wooch44085
    wooch44085 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I tried on a pair of jeans I have not worn since I got pregnant with my first son 6 years ago!!! They are Tommy jeans and so I did not have the heart to give them away - they are just such great jeans!!! I have been trying so hard to get back into these jeans for basically the past 4 years!!!

I could have never done it without this site!! I am telling you - eat the calories allotted!!! exercise!!! be honest when logging - even down to the single grape you grab when you open the fridge!! and it can be you!!! I have been using this site for mid February and have lost 10 lbs!!!!

I am so frigging excited!! I have not taken the jeans off - I just can't do it!! I usually wear sweats around the house (more comfy) but I just don't care!!! I am showing these bad boys off!!!

THEY FIT!! hee hee!! THEY FIT!! hee hee!!!!:happy: :happy:
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    I can relate such a GREAT feeling NO? Yay for you!!!!

Kudos....:flowerforyou:

dd
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! There's nothing like "backing into" an old wardrobe:happy:
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Very Cool:glasses: Just take them off before you go to sleep:laugh: Congrats:drinker:
  • slimsuccess
    Options
    Congratulations. I know how you feel .Enjoy them.:laugh:
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    woo hoo I feel ya. I have about 12 pair and I can finally wear 7. A little tight, but I can still zip them with out laying on the bed with a hanger.....

Tha hanger part, "chilbren of the 80's will know what I mean""""
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    That's terrific!!!
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    I just tried on a lot of clothes in my closet yesterday. I had to get rid of at least 6 pairs of pants that were falling of of me. Plus I tried on a bridesmaid dress that I wore in 2004 that didn't fit anymore and it was now big on me. I also had a couple of pants that I haven't seen in 3 years and they fit again! yeah for me! Now I want those to fall off me! I tried my wedding gown on and have about a 7 inch gap that needs to be closed in order to zip it, that's my next goal... to get that wedding dress back on by my 10 year wedding anniversary in May!
  • sportsmomof2
    Options
    :laugh: The hanger...Oh My Gosh..I havent thought about THAT in ages...LOL....Thanks for the smile I needed it and CONGRATS on the pants..I look forward to that day too!!!