How do I record my insanity work out in the exercise section

Options
Hey everyone...I am new to this site, but I am loving it! I am confused on recording exercise. I had no problem putting in my jogging, but I am also doing the insanity workouts....does anyone have any idea how I should record this for my exercise on here? Please help! Thanks so much.

Replies

• ambermullins
    Options
    I would record it as high intensity aerobics. I know you are toning while you work, but isn't most of it cardio?
  • FrugalistaFerrari
    Options
    I have a bowflex calorie count watch. It tells you how many calories you burn doing any type of exercise and it also measures heart rate. That's how I log all my exercises. If you don't have one, I would just log it at 600 calories. I am sure you are burning between 800 and 1000 if you are sweating in the first 10 minutes and throughout the workout
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Insanity is the BEST!!! If you do NOT have a heart rate monitor and do not plan to invest in one I would log it under the cardio with high impact aerobics or I think even teaching aerobics is higher. Hope that helps! Also you may join us on the Insanity thread started by ripely, members are join all the time. I have been through it once and use the workouts in my P90X cardio days! It is a great thread and Sandy on there is a beachbody coach and she always helps us out! Come on aboard it is fun!
  • TEAMJWJLANE
    Options
    I had the same problem. I'm logging them under Calisthenics -vigorous effort until I buy a calorie burner watch.
  • kjulian
    Options
    Thank you all so very much...I am on to find that Insanity Group...I appreciate it :wink:

PS..vhuber...if I could have your body at 50, I would be in hog heaven...heck...Im 31 and dont even have that now!