Holy cow!

Options
My weigh in day is Sunday...but I couldn't resist sneaking a peek at the scale today. I got on and it went BELOW 180 lbs...for the first time in about a year!! (179...woohoo!!) It's starting to look a whole lot more "doable" now...I knew that if I could lose those first few lbs-get the scale to budge AT ALL....I could do it!!

Replies

• GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    My weigh in day is Sunday...but I couldn't resist sneaking a peek at the scale today. I got on and it went BELOW 180 lbs...for the first time in about a year!! (179...woohoo!!) It's starting to look a whole lot more "doable" now...I knew that if I could lose those first few lbs-get the scale to budge AT ALL....I could do it!!
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Awesome:drinker: Great job!!
  • fitladyfawkes
    fitladyfawkes Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I know just how you feel, once you start seeing the scale move or any kind of difference in your body you know you can do it. There is no better motivation huh!
  • nevaehevol
    Options
    good for you! glad to b it is lookin doable 4 u! got any tips 4 me?
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    Just log your calories (be honest!), drink your 8 glasses of water or more every day, and don't deprive yourself. An occasional treat is OK as long as it doesn't break the calorie bank!!
  • lovemuffins
    Options
    Just log your calories (be honest!), drink your 8 glasses of water or more every day, and don't deprive yourself. An occasional treat is OK as long as it doesn't break the calorie bank!!

Awesome job GTO! :happy: And I couldn't agree with you more on logging EVERYTHING and getting plenty of fluids! :drinker:

I started this site the second week of January at 190 lbs and now I am at (as of Monday) 168 lbs. 22 lbs GONE!!! I do the happy dance every time the scale dips below another 10 lb mark. :laugh:

Keep up the great work!!! Before you know it you will be at the 140 lb goal!!! :bigsmile:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!! Keep up the great work:drinker: