2013: What will you do differently?

13»

Replies

• wcso911mn
    wcso911mn Posts: 68 Member
    I've already made the phone calls and will be joining a mixed league at my local bowling alley (hopefully this Thursday will be my first day). I was an accomplished bowler in my teen years and have wanted to get back into league bowling for years, but raising my kids & my work schedule just didn't allow it to fit in. Now that my kids can take care of themselves & I'm moving to a day shift, I can do just that. I also plan on joining a women's softball team this summer. I haven't played since I was a teenager & it's the one sport I loved to play that will really get me moving & get some exercise! Soooo looking forward to both of them! :happy:
  • Emtabo01
    Emtabo01 Posts: 672
    I plan to focus on healthy choices. Ditch the daily scale weigh-in, focus on biweekly or even monthly measurements, weight, pictures, etc. Focus more on how my clothes fit, how I feel. I've been doing this for 6 months, I think I can try to not focus so much on the OCD details that haven't really seemed to matter in the long run, but focus on the bigger picture of a good diet and regular exercise.
  • asdjlo
    asdjlo Posts: 76 Member
    My goal is set small attainable goals each month. I firmly believe baby steps will get me to the end result I am hoping for.
    January: Reduce midnight snacking to 1 night a week (will be very hard for me) and do 30 minutes of cardio 4 days a week.
    February: Increase water intake
    March: Continue to weigh my food so I am always aware of how much I am consuming.
    After 3 months I will see where I am at and see what further goals need to be made.
    Good luck to all and have a Happy New Year!
  • 33Freya
    33Freya Posts: 468 Member
    Change the way I make goals: http://www.empoweredfsd.blogspot.com
  • IzzyBooNZ1
    IzzyBooNZ1 Posts: 1,289 Member
    I want to learn a martial art. Never done one before.

Eating : get my head around the correct portion type each meal ie protein, carbs, etc.