Not seeing changes fast enough!

Options
Have 4 kids and not a lot of time to get to a gym! anyone have ideas for getting good exercise at home? :smile:

Replies

• kgasser
    kgasser Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Wii - EA Active...love it!
  • Twinmommy13
    Options
    I agree the Wii is awesome but I get some pretty good walking in as well. I have twins and I take them out in the wagon and also find myself walking around constantly while waiting on them hand and foot all day!!
  • RobinBernier
    RobinBernier Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    30-day shred is awesome and only takes 20 minutes a day
  • youngs
    youngs Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I agree the Jillian's 30 day shred DVD..it is a great work out.. and there are other great dvd work outs..
  • BassBoneBabe
    BassBoneBabe Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Playing with the children burns a lot!

Note on the Shred: I love it, but if you have bad knees, this is not the program for you. Just wanted you to know in case you were thinking about it. :-)
  • MikesterJ
    Options
    P90X, Insanity or Turbo Jam! Any Beachbody product works great.
  • beautifulnow
    Options
    idk what you have available around you for video stores but family video is awesome because you can checkout different workout dvds for free! I also have 4 kids under 6 and time is ALWAYS short! I workout during naptime and I just started tae bo bootcamp today and it is so much fun and hard....I did 45 min. and burned 547 cals. (according to my polar) hope this helps!!
  • haberdasher1980
    Options
    When I don't have time to go to the gym I go to Yogatoday.com they have a free weekly yoga video.
  • PaulaDygert
    PaulaDygert Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I completely understand I am a stay at home mother to a 2 yr old and a 4 yr old. I also watch 3 other kids 4 to 5 days a week 10 to 12 hour days. I have found that I enjoy getting up and dancing with the kiddos to The Wiggles. lol It is usually a good half hour of jumping spinning and gets some good energy out of the kiddos too :) Not sure how old your kiddos are, The Wiggles may not apply in your home.