Chalene Johnson's FREE 30 Day Challenge begins tomorrow!

Options
Chalean Johnson is hosting a FREE 30 Day Challenge to master organization and to achieve your goals.

The group is a 30 day challenge to master organization and achieve your goals. Chalene Johnsonwill share her goal-driven to-do list that has changed her life.
She will also share her actual to-do list. Studies show those who share their goals with others achieve greater success.
This is a super-quick system that will not only keep you organized but will ensure that your efforts reflect your goals and that you're living the life you were meant to live! This is an accountability group. There is only one string, and this is important! You have to commit to signing in every day for 21 days and keeping your to-do list. Don't worry; no one will see it but you.
No matter what your goals are, financial, spiritual, family, business... when you use a system of accountability your only option is success!

Does this sound interesting to you?
Today is the last day to sign up!
It is FREE!

Replies

• Heather1899
    Heather1899 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I have her book, Push. How is this different?
    I think I did about 20 days, but then over the holidays things got busy so I haven't finished all the days. I was blogging my...homework or whatever on my blog.
  • andreamelo1
    andreamelo1 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    i want
  • milo321
    milo321 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Ho do i sign up? thanks,
    anne