Maybe. Definitely.

Replies

• PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Thank you for posting! You are awesome Taunto!

1306866732_cat_hugs_sleeping_kitten.gif
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    You are amazing and very inspiring! Be proud of your determination!!! Thank you for the story and I wish you oceans of success and happiness in 2013!
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Thanks for sharing and Happy New Year to one of the great posters on here!!!! You're doing great, keep going! We all just have to put that one foot infront of another when we have those slip ups and we'll come out fit, slim and healthy at the other end. Our bodies are quite forgiving and I'm proof of it.
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    You probably don't have any idea that you have motivated me but you have. I look for your posts on the boards because I admire your unbiased, sensible and informative views. Thank you for posting a bit about yourself and your struggles. You are an inspiration(even if you don't realise it) and I wish you all the best for the forthecoming year.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • volume77
    volume77 Posts: 670 Member
    Love this!!!!
  • UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 13,561 Member
    Great post, taunto!! Now can you pass me that exercise ball?
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    tumblr_mfaly4sPaC1rqe5zko1_500.gif

oh can't do this on my phone....
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    tumblr_mfaly4sPaC1rqe5zko1_500.gif

oh can't do this on my phone....
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Great post! So glad your enjoying the simple pleasures in life!
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Great post...thank you for sharing your story :) Happy New Years!!
  • myogibbs
    myogibbs Posts: 182
    You are an inspiration to all & your message is SO TRUE!!! The scale doesn't matter, smaller clothes don't matter...sure it is really nice but making yourself happy...and healthy...is so so important.

Happy New Year to you!!! Keep up the GREAT work!!!
  • valeriebpdx
    valeriebpdx Posts: 497 Member
    Yep. Maybe it will be harder than you want it to be is the part I need to keep hearing. Thanks for this great post--happy new year!
  • shoshi68
    shoshi68 Posts: 407 Member
    This is f'in brilliant. I am so glad and blessed to have you as a friend. The GIF made me LOL. Thanks, Taunto.

:drinker: :bigsmile:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Wonderful post, taunto! Happy New Year!!! xx
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Happy New Years, Taunto. Happy New Years!
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,722 Member
    Happy New Years! How inspiring
  • kepirus
    kepirus Posts: 79
    Riveting sharing indeed and much appreciated thank you Taunto. It most certainly is powered by the heart-home - I agree.

Edited to add: May you and yours continue with the unfolding promises of the secret pearl of life. Happy New Year!!

^^^ 100% agreed! Thank you!
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    You probably don't have any idea that you have motivated me but you have. I look for your posts on the boards because I admire your unbiased, sensible and informative views. Thank you for posting a bit about yourself and your struggles. You are an inspiration(even if you don't realise it) and I wish you all the best for the forthecoming year.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Woke up a few hours ago and this just made my day! You are right, I had no idea. I just make silly jokes and never thought I would have that affect on anyone. In fact, I never really tried to have that affect really. Thank you :D
  • This is an amazing post, and I love how you always end on a cheerful note! Happiness is exactly what I have ever really wanted I think. This is personal but this touched me because the only reason I ever wanted to lose weight was because I thought it'd help me feel happier (and that was a part of what got me in the depth of an eating disorder). I think it's important to be thankful for the little things. You are an inspiration and happiness is the best success of all. Happy New Years! :flowerforyou:
  • amy_letsgo
    amy_letsgo Posts: 42 Member
    Thanks for sharing and inspiring!! Happy New Year!