Need to loose 10lbs

Options
155 trying to get to 145 and not only do i want to lose the weight i want to get on shape! i want to look good in a bathing suit AGAIN!!! MOTIVATION!!!
I am on day 6 of my diet - under 1,200 cal per day and i am going to the gym 3 times a week for about a hour and a half!!!

Replies

• mrsricta
    Options
    Hey hun! What are you doing at the gym? How many calories are you burning? Just wanted to say make sure you are eating those calories back, 1200 is already a low intake! Just listen to your body!! I know I started out at 1200 and felt GREAT for about three weeks and then I started to feel hungry all the time and drained of energy, that's when I knew it was time to increase the calories! You will lose the 10 pounds you want to quickly and do lots of body weight exercises (squats, burpees, planks etc.) to tone along with lifting weights!
  • Willkathmum
    Willkathmum Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Me too, I want to feel happy in a bikini for my holiday in April, plus I'm tuning 40 so don't want to start my 40s overweight, I've got about 10 to lose, currently 134 but short!! I start tomorrow on the diet but already started new exercise regime.
    Good luck!
  • mommyboots
    Options
    Hey hun! What are you doing at the gym? How many calories are you burning? Just wanted to say make sure you are eating those calories back, 1200 is already a low intake! Just listen to your body!! I know I started out at 1200 and felt GREAT for about three weeks and then I started to feel hungry all the time and drained of energy, that's when I knew it was time to increase the calories! You will lose the 10 pounds you want to quickly and do lots of body weight exercises (squats, burpees, planks etc.) to tone along with lifting weights!

Just wanted to second what she said and offer encouragement! You can do it!