I'm new here!

Options
Hi all!! Just joined the site yesterday, and today is the first day that I have actually logged in everything :) I love it so far!!
I'm a mother of 2 and trying to loose the baby weight and then some! :) I can use all the support I can get!

Replies

• ajmaniac
    Options
    Hi Jamie, I'm new too. My son talked me into coming to this site today. I like it already. I'm a gramma, but I remember the baby days. You can do it. You are young, so walk a lot. My knees are bad, but I really think that is the best exercise. Good luck and best wishes.
  • Jamiebee24
    Jamiebee24 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Thank you!! I do walk at least 3 times a week with my boys for one hour! Its great, we get outside and I get some exercise! Good luck to you too---I think that its great that you are being concious about your health! :)
  • GinaVL1992
    Options
    Hi I am new to this. A friend told me about this site. This is my third day on it. The first 2 days I went over the amount of calories. But today, I came under. Phew! I am having some health issues that can be avoided mostly by losing weight. I also have 2 weddings later this year that I would like to look great for.