Because Im FAT

Options
I dont want to go anywhere for NYE....

nothing fits, nor does anything look good. Im bummed I've allowed myself to get to this point. And yes, I wish it were as easy as getting back up and dusting myself off...but its not that easy :(

Hoping to making a change so I dont feel like this next year!

Replies

• cutethang1
    cutethang1 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous! Go out put that outfit on, you rock it at any size have a great night out. You are stunning.
  • miasapearl
    miasapearl Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Don't give up! As long as you keep trying and make small changes in living a healthier lifestyle you'll get there. I'm just planning to pick up food from a restaurant and eat at home by myself for NYE.
  • DanceForever904
    DanceForever904 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I feel ya chica!!
  • mdyorston
    mdyorston Posts: 158
    Options
    I never want to go out and socialize but I'm working on it!
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    girl pls.. go out get a cute dress, some spanx, some cute heels and go get your NYE on.

if your dresses are too short because of weight, then throw on some cute tights .. if that doesn't work then use your boobies as smoke and mirror to detract from larger belly :laugh:

don't let your weight stop you from living your life and having fun. the eight will come off, but you can't live under a rock until that happens, so go shake that thang :drinker:
  • lre224
    lre224 Posts: 83
    Options
    Tomorrow is the start of a new year; so make it a new start for you. Focus on making small changes for now, like eating a piece of fruit or vegetables with each meal & drinking water throughout the day. As inspiration, picture what you want to look like exactly 1 year from now- how you will feel, what you will be doing, basically a new, healthier you etc (someone suggested this to me this morning). You can do this; everyone can.
  • yuckidah
    yuckidah Posts: 290 Member
    Options

nothing fits, nor does anything look good. Im bummed I've allowed myself to get to this point. And yes, I wish it were as easy as getting back up and dusting myself off...but its not that easy :(

This is EXACTLY how I felt New Year's Eve 2011.
    One year on.........last night I went out :smile:
  • I was at your starting weight in Jan 2012, and I actually really empathize. I never wanted to go ANYWHERE...not even to the grocery store. BUUUUT, I agree with the others...you should remember that your weight does not define you as a person, and you shouldn't let it hold you back from LIVING your life NOW!! You know you'd have fun if you went out, so just take a deep breath, put on something cute, and go live your life girl. :flowerforyou:
  • ChinniP
    ChinniP Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    go look at my pictures. It'll make you feel better. :ohwell:
  • NocturnalGirl
    Options
    I can relate, I hate going out because I hate my body.

Try to learn to love it now for the things it does for you, and you can just learn to love it even more when you've reached your goal! xx
  • rjt1000
    rjt1000 Posts: 700 Member
    Options

so instead of going out partying, put the time in exercising and burning some calories rather than consuming them.

Make your goal to not feel the same way next Dec. 31
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    One NYE I bought this cute blue dress and dolled myself up with make up and went out. I weighed close to 370lbs. My boyfriend almost got into a fight because someone said I look like a giant blue beach ball. I guess I got deaf to the ridicule, but it was still a wonderful night on top of the Stratosphere. Go out you'll regret it if you dont. If I can do it looking like and obese over inflated beach ball you can do it looking very gorgeous from your profile pic.
  • docfancy
    docfancy Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I sooooooo feel the same. I have decided to make the best of what is right now and keep it moving to where I want to be. Don't give up!:
  • KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    If your profile pictures are current, you're being WAY to hard on yourself.
  • fervc64
    fervc64 Posts: 53
    Options
    Go out and have fun tonight. You look great!
  • Bobby__Clerici
    Bobby__Clerici Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Even guys know this feeling. I have this friend.....
    ......ok, it's me...lol
    Seriously, it was like...
    Dear Lord,
    If you can't make me SKINNY, please make all my friends FAT! :devil:
    Anyway, life is to be lived. You look just fine, and we're all here to be our best at some point.
    Let's not hide from the wonders of the seasons.
    GO ENJOY TONIGHT!
  • jesswait
    jesswait Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    If you stay in tonight when you would really rather go out then you are letting the fat win. We can't have that. Go out, be safe and enjoy yourself!
  • chunkydunk714
    chunkydunk714 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I have a sliiiight more motivation to do something:flowerforyou: thanks to all the support...however, going out and getting some exercise seriously sounds like a fabulous idea!!
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    I have a sliiiight more motivation to do something:flowerforyou: thanks to all the support...however, going out and getting some exercise seriously sounds like a fabulous idea!!

i definitely plan on logging my dancing! :laugh:
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    This actually makes me sad. Put something on and go OUT! If I put on a swimsuit 112 pounds ago and had a blast at water parks then you certainly can go out and have fun tonight.