84 pounds in 9 months

Options
I started half heartedly watching what I ate on April 1 of this year. I was at 330 pounds. After a month I got on the scale and was surprised to see 20 lbs gone! HUH! So I thought, let me really try and see what I can do.

The last few months have been no great in the scale sense, but I wasn't tracking and I think toning more than losing actual pounds. My commitment in 2013 is to log what I'm eating and watch my calories. I am also very determined to get under the 200 pounds mark, where I have never been in my adult life.

Here is me at 330 and where I am now at 246. Pictures to me are the only way I see it. I look the same to me...then again I see me everyday lol

Thanks for listening and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

IMG_5274640x640_zps476d0f3f.jpg

Replies

• LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    lower the IMG to img
    btw I can deff. see a change.. congrats

IMG_5274_zps3e89d2ed.jpg
  • MD1978
    MD1978 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I started half heartedly watching what I ate on April 1 of this year. I was at 330 pounds. After a month I got on the scale and was surprised to see 20 lbs gone! HUH! So I thought, let me really try and see what I can do.

The last few months have been no great in the scale sense, but I wasn't tracking and I think toning more than losing actual pounds. My commitment in 2013 is to log what I'm eating and watch my calories. I am also very determined to get under the 200 pounds mark, where I have never been in my adult life.

Here is me at 330 and where I am now at 246. Pictures to me are the only way I see it. I look the same to me...then again I see me everyday lol

Thanks for listening and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

IMG_5274_zps3e89d2ed.jpg

Congrats!
  • christy3565
    Options
    thank you but why is the pic so big? lol
  • KazSmith68
    Options
    Hey thats awesome and congratulations :) and anyone can feel free to add me if they like, I have an open diary to friends :flowerforyou:
  • dicoveringwhoIam
    dicoveringwhoIam Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Congrats on all your hard work!
  • titi4j
    titi4j Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Incredible! Thank you for sharing your story..You give me hope. I started at 302 and I'm only down 13 lbs. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • christy3565
    Options
    Incredible! Thank you for sharing your story..You give me hope. I started at 302 and I'm only down 13 lbs. Thanks for the inspiration!

that's great! keep up the great work! one pound at a time right?
  • brittamh
    brittamh Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job!!
  • mttlng
    mttlng Posts: 6
    Options
    You already look like you are way below 200
  • christy3565
    Options
    Thank you everyone :)

I'm 5'10" so that helps me look under 200...I'm not...yet!
  • cristeberga
    cristeberga Posts: 251 Member
    Options

** this **

You look great!!

Happy New Year!! :flowerforyou:
  • leiloob
    leiloob Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You must be tall!!! You look under 200 to me!!!
  • seadiamond1
    Options
    Congratulations on your progress. You're an inspiration to me. Thank you for sharing your story.
  • Mighty_Rabite
    Mighty_Rabite Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    I was gonna say, these pics are of 330 and 246? Couldn't have put it by me!

Great progress thus far, keep up the good work!
  • christy3565
    Options
    I was gonna say, these pics are of 330 and 246? Couldn't have put it by me!

Great progress thus far, keep up the good work!

Believe me if I could make the scale say something else I sure would lol. I guess being so tall does have it's advantages.
    Thanks for the encouragement!!
  • Hopelessone
    Hopelessone Posts: 270 Member
    Options

^^^^this. You look great! Thanks for sharing and inspiring
  • Rosplosion
    Rosplosion Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I totally agree with what other people have said, you do not look your weight. When I first saw the post all I could see was your before pic and I thought it was your after pic! Needless to say, you look GREAT. Keep up the good work!
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    You are doing so well!! Congrats!!
  • alycat06
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats on your hard work!
  • missodu
    missodu Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    that is quite a difference! great job chica!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!