January Lets Get It Started Challenge

Options
Hello Mfp guys and gals!! I'm Nyeesha and I am coming to the discussion boards to recruit some new people who are ready to make new or to improve there lifestyle changes! I have been on mfp for almost a yr now... my counter doesn't say so because as you know if you miss just ONE day it starts you over at day 1... grrrrrr. Anyway, last year I participated in a challenge in January and then another in February and decided to start my own monthly challenges on my page. I have two ladies that hung in there from Day 1 and I have others who maybe did 1 month's Challenge and fell off. So I am here to get some people who want to do my challenges with us. I don't do the challenges as a group on here because I make it user friendly for everyone. The mfp app on many people's cell phone does not display the groups....soooooo I simply post my daily Challenge posts on my page.. (so you would first have to add me as a friend to gain access to my wall). Its simple and easy.

Before each challenge starts for the next month I let everyone know what my idea is for the challenge... I get everyone who is participating to give their feedback.... then the first day is always Introductions! I have my idea posted on my wall for the January Challenge. Each day I make a post for everyone to comment on accordingly.... then if I do a challenge where we have a daily winner, the winner is posted on my wall each morning. The last few days of the challenge may be rest days in preparation for the next month's challenge... it also is when we discuss the ideas for the following month's challenges.

I have been told I am very motivating and keep people focused!! I'm not a size 2...I'm a size 22 with health problems that made me gain weight and is making it hard for me to get the weight back off. So I know the struggle!! We are human and won't always have perfect days but the thing is DON'T GIVE UP!!! If you're interested come to my page.. add me.. and lets get it started!!! 2013!! whoo hooo!!