I DNT FEEL AT ALL WELCOME!

Options
2»

Replies

• deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    It depends when you post during the day...I've only started a couple posts in the five months I've been here and they were durning the day so by the time people started to log on after work my posts were long bumped and with just one to two replies:frown: .....you can't take things personally on this web site, you will be in for trouble.... our members feel free to respond when they want to what they want and are comfortable giving advice and sharing their experiences, some you may disagree with. If you are sensitive you will end up taking things to heart and misinterpreting things being said that you shouldn't, start with an open mind, these are wonderful people here.:flowerforyou:
  • hmmmm
    hmmmm Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Hi i hope all newcomers feel welcome here, I do agree with the post above and make sure you put up a pic, even if it is not a pic of you it could be *almost * anything even something you find off the web like my butterfly (but wait not MY butterfly lol) I put my pic up sometimes too but mostly hide it in my profile I like my butterfly better. Pics makes all of you blue people distinguishable. Good Luck -Heather-
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    even if it is not a pic of you it could be *almost * anything even something you find off the web like my butterfly (but wait not MY butterfly lol)

:laugh:

~Joanna:flowerforyou: