Hi I am new

Options
Hi my name is Sarah I am determined to make 2013 my year so many years have I said I am going to lose weight this year.
I have poly cystic ovarian syndrome and the major side effect for me has been weight gain and the difficulties in losing.

My family and I are going on our 1st big family holiday in April 2013 and I don't want to be the mum who cant join in because she is too over weight.

Looking forward to meeting you al

Replies

• virginiarae621
    Options
    you came to the right place! I am new here too, but we can do it if we motivate one another! I will add you.
  • Stefanrich
    Stefanrich Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Good luck with everything Sara. I just started today with my wife and the support here has been great so far. Im actually 218 short of what I should be eating but its 2048(848) and I dont know what else to eat. ..LOL I hope it doesnt hurt me.

But anyways welcome and keep everyone informed on your progress. HAPPY NEW YEAR!! 2013 IS OUR YEAR FOR WEIGHT LOST!!
  • 2Chilled
    Options
    Hi everyone :) I'm new also, looking for friends. I'm 21 and I also have pcos, including several of the side effects :( Looking forward to getting healthier for 2013! Happy New Year everyone! :)