hey from England :)

Options
First time I've actually been on the site, I usually just use the app on my iPhone. I think myfitnesspal is fantastic. I've always tried to lose weight, but it's difficult without keeping a check on those evil calories !! Why is it that everything nice is bad for you?? haha!! Anyway, I'm Heather, from the UK and I'm on a mission to run a marathon.. xx

Replies

• WonderNoodle
    Options
    love your mission!
  • MistahLee31
    Options
    First time I've actually been on the site, I usually just use the app on my iPhone. I think myfitnesspal is fantastic. I've always tried to lose weight, but it's difficult without keeping a check on those evil calories !! Why is it that everything nice is bad for you?? haha!! Anyway, I'm Heather, from the UK and I'm on a mission to run a marathon.. xx

Oh no, a pie eater! lol. :-D Welcome to MFP Heather, running a marathon is something that I've always wanted to do myself. Still a long way to go though. Doesn't help that you've got a Taybarns which is only a 15 minute drive from me, but I've been good and not visited for ages!!

Good luck with the weight loss, you'll find lots of great people on here who are willing to help and spur you on! :-)

Best of luck

Lee.
  • tansyf
    tansyf Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Excellent mission :-) I absolutely love this site too, found it on my iphone also, was using it for about a month and only then logged on to the website, love it!!! Am also from UK, Cambridgeshire......good luck with mission and goals, love Tanya x
  • ultraviolet29
    Options
    Hey i'm from Wales and ive been on here for about 7 weeks, it really works and the support is amazing!!

Good luck with the marathon, im starting small with the race for life and good luck with the evil calories :devil: hehe
  • Hevakmj
    Options
    :)) Thanks for the support guys, much appreciated *HUGZ*