New Year - New Me!

Options
Hi,
So i'm the typical person that makes a new years resolution and then shortly after has every excuse to start it the next day and then the next day and before i know it comes December 31st and i'm making the same new years resolution again. This year is going to be different. I am ready to meet my goal - i have been there before and now after having a baby, a crazy work schedule, and a big move i have gained all my weight back. I have three weddings of my three best friends this summer and although i know i probably won't reach my goal by then, i want to feel better and look better. I've got a 19 month old that keeps me very busy, but is old enough now to go for long walks - i'm 30 years old and am as motivated as I've ever been to do this. Is anyone else in the same place in their life that wants a MFP friend helping to motivate them a long the way!?!

Replies

• Sportymum1
    Options
    Hey, I do the same thing, I start off good, have a bad day mid week and say stuff, I'll just start next Monday and start off a fresh week, that happens wy to many times, I always train but sabotage it with food when I'm bored and the kids are sleeping.. I'm fully motivated to get back to my pre baby body. I have a 4yr old and a 3 month old. Both keep me extremely busy. Your more then welcome to add me to help motivate each other.
  • lynzylove543
    Options
    Sounds good! I'll do that! :)