0ver 300 lbs

Options
Hey my name is Jasmine and I started off at 350 lbs. So far I've lost 20 lbs and i'm so excited still have 81 lbs to lose but first I want to lose 31 by the time I start school in march I know I can do it so i'm pushing past the two lbs a week rule still eating healthy and exercising daily add me looking for friends to motivate me and keep me on my path to a better me!

Replies

• MizManda180
    MizManda180 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    FR sent :-)
  • Huzke
    Huzke Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Great progress so far! Keep it up and keep it comfortable so you don't burn yourself out. Make sure you're doing something you can stick with and commit to for a very long time. It's a marathon and not a sprint. Good luck!
  • rachelam123
    Options
    Hi Jasmine! :) I need friends too, so feel free to add me! I am just starting my weight loss journey at 293 pounds, motivation from friends is definitely the best! I hope you meet your goal, and I am sure you can. Good luck!
  • thickgirl25
    thickgirl25 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    nice job :). Feel free to add me.
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    At my starting weight of 330 I set out to lose 180 lbs. I'm 272 now, 58 down and 122 to go.

I started jogging at 300+ lbs and ran my 1st 5k in early Dec. I'm signed up to run another one a couple weeks from now.

I break my ultimate goal of 180 lbs into smaller chunks. My current goal is to lose 17 more pounds by Valentines Day.

I like positive people and friends that log in daily and are taking this as seriously as I am. Good luck to you and great job so far!
  • jasmine1777
    jasmine1777 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    im so sorry i recently lost my way on my fitness journey and i realize that shortcuts are not for everyone im back and i hope to further my progress thanks for all the encouragement
  • kreationsforhome
    kreationsforhome Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hey, I just got under 300 add me
  • Tamm04
    Tamm04 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I could always use a new motivating friend. I'll send a request :)
  • dnunny70
    dnunny70 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Same here--but my problem is sticking with it! Feel free to send me a friend request.