stalker wife!

Options
124»

Replies

• vice350z
    vice350z Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    if you have nothing to hide....who cares.
  • vice350z
    vice350z Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Jesus said a man who looks at a women desirably has committed adultery in his heart.

You may think it is unrealistic to not flirt or check people out, but I disagree. If you are satisfied in your relationship, there is no need for wandering eyes.

vice350z says a man who finds other women than his own attractive is normal.
  • iamthatgirl1
    Options
    @REPMLRS

THE POSTS THAT YOU ARE COMMENTING ON ARE ABOUT SLEEPING WITH OTHER PEOPLE, ONE NIGHT STANDS, TELLING PEOPLE THEY ARE HOT ETC..THAT IS NOT THE KIND OF THING THAT MARRIED MEN DO.
  • sm1zzle
    sm1zzle Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    so my wife made a mfp or somthing and got all mad cuz i like to play in the fun and games sections. would ure wife or husband get mad if they knew you posted on here

Your wife should realize that you are your own person and respect your privacy.

That being said my fiancé would act the same way.
  • sm1zzle
    Options
    the fact that you posted this as a way to open your wife up to possible ridicule says very, very little about your character! Could it be she already knows you're a scumbag and she's hoping to catch you in something that would give her a good reason to leave your sorry self!

This is embarrassing for you Ladylu.

Fantastic job on attacking and judging someone you've never met.

It appears to me that you have some kind of male hatred that you need to address or you will never be able to function properly.
  • sm1zzle
    Options
    He probably would get upset. Hence, I don't post often and would NEVER post in the threads that are not relevant to fitness or that are even mildly flirtatious in nature.

This is not related to fitness.