Year-End Total losses or Overall losses - New Year Check-in

Options
13»

Replies

• Doberdawn
    Doberdawn Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Just today, I managed to do hanging full leg raises for the first time in years! Yay!
  • XXbrendaXX
    Options
    I started on 7/29/12 at 320 lbs. On 12/23/12 I weighed in at 240!! -80 lbs!! :happy:

On the downside, I weighed in on 12/30/12 at 245 lbs. :noway: (The holidays definitely got me). My first weekly weigh-in with no loss...and a 5 lb gain?! I'm saying it's water weight....ha. :wink:
  • AutumnisBSB
    AutumnisBSB Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Down 38lbs and a lot more to go this year.
  • Lisah8969
    Lisah8969 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    I started MFP on 2/16 - 260, BMI of 39 and wearing a size 20 and XXL
    1/1/13 - 201.2, BMI of 30.1 and wearing a size 14 and L.

JUST missed being under 200 and BMI only being overweight and not still obese. Not too upset about it though as I am so much better off than I was January 1st a year ago.

I didn't start taking measurements until part way through. I need to take them again.

My goal for this year is the next 30 pounds.

Awesome job everyone!

And I need to add what I gained this year...the most incredibly supportive friends on MFP! THANKS!
  • kshaw5501
    kshaw5501 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Great work everyone! I have never taken my measurements, but reading all your stats had me rethink that I probably should do that first thing tomorrow morning and compare at the end of the year. Thanks for sharing your success.
  • megannxx
    megannxx Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Weight -50 pounds
    Neck - .75 inches
    Waist - 5 inches
    Hips - 4.5 inches
    Bust - 5 inches
    R Arm - 1.5 inches
    L Arm - 1.5 inches
    R Thigh - 4.25 inches
    L Thigh - 4 inches
    L calve- 1.25 inches
    R calve- 1.25 inches
    BMI- 7.65

Total inches- 29 inches & 50 lbs in 7 months!! =D

I'm soo happy! 2013 I'm going to lose the rest of what I want to lose! =)

You all are doing fantastic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!