losing it right!

Options
I am going to do this differently this time , normally i start out trying to eat only 1200 and only fruits and veggies etc. I keep this up for a while and then my body starts craving all of the other things it is not getting which then causes me to fail . I am going to just eat in moderation but not cut everything good out , work out starting lightly and dirnk lots of water and see where that gets me. I struggled so much in 2012 up and down and up and down again. I hope this time will prove to be more healthy! Please if you know of any little things to help me stick to this down the road feel free to comment.

Replies

• luanneferrell
    luanneferrell Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I think your approach it wonderful. Starting out slower and eating in moderation is a great way to ease yourself into a new routine. I think what your doing is great because it means you haven't given up. Keep up the good work:) I too found myself trying too hard (I know that sounds wierd). I was so detemined when I started but as soon as I got past the first few weeks, I would start to slide back to my old ways. I always had lots of exscuses.....too hungary....too tired.....too.......anything. Truth is ony YOU can do this for ......but it helps to have friends along the way for encouragement!! Good luck to you.
  • jessienmiller
    jessienmiller Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    @luanneferrell Thank you ! I am glad that this sounds like the right path. I do not have a lot of weight to lose but i want to get fit and be healthy as we only have 1 body and will never get another one so i want to treat this one right . Maybe this is something we could do together along the way. feel free to friend me.