Starting the year 123 lbs lighter!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• CarmenSandiegoInVA
    CarmenSandiegoInVA Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    congrats on your weight loss. It's taken me 2.5 years to lose the same amount of weight.
  • LittleMissRainey
    LittleMissRainey Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    WOOT! That's a fantastic achievement!!! 2012 was definitely your year :)
    I look forward to catching your goal weight post! Feel free to add me, I'm looking to lose about 60lbs so the more the merrier :drinker:
  • Rowan813
    Rowan813 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!, you have so much to be proud of!
  • Tryinonemoretime
    Tryinonemoretime Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    You are fantastic! I have 80 pounds at least to lose this year. Maybe we can lend each other a hand. Just and fyi I don't share my diary if that makes a difference to you. If not, then feel free to add me as a friend!@ Either way good luck to you in this great new year!
  • lsbrown78
    Options
    Wow! You are such an inspiration. My goal for the year is to lose at least 57 lbs. Congratulations! I need dedicated friends, so anyone interested please add me.
  • calliebeth
    Options
    Congrats, and great job! You are inspirational. Can't wait to follow you continued successes!
  • TattedCharli
    TattedCharli Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!! You should be so very proud of yourself. Add me if you want, would love to have you as a MFP friend :-)
  • dll2491
    dll2491 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, Congratulations! I have trouble keeping at it like you did. I need to lose 85 lbs. I'd love to be in your group.
  • lhs1965
    lhs1965 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Wowzer you are doing great. I have lost almost half of my goal weight and looking foward to moving forward from obese to overweight in the near future. Feel free to as a friends
  • dll2491
    dll2491 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    It is so nice to know that it is possible to stick with it. That is what I have a hard time doing.
  • juliekbwell
    juliekbwell Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Great job on your loss!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!