my loss is their gain

Options
Donated 27 dress shirts, 8 pairs of dress pants and 4 pairs of shorts to Goodwill. They were all too big for me to wear any longer. I was wearing 4X and now Im in a 2X working towards size large.

Replies

• JustPeachy044
    JustPeachy044 Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    yeah baby! go, go, go. soon there will be another gain for Goodwill, right?! :)
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    Awesome-congrats!
  • dvgoad
    dvgoad Posts: 4
    Options
    Woot-woot -- you go! My husband and I bow hunt. I want to not only get up in my ladder stand, but to stand again after sitting there for a couple of hours and not feel so stiff that I have difficulty climbing back down. 2013 is going to be this ladies year to regain what I didn't notice I lost in the way of flexibility and what I gained in weight. Keep up the great work.
  • suzmathew
    Options
    Wow!!!! Well done you! Keep it up for 2013
  • ChasingKatie
    ChasingKatie Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Great job! That is my favorite kind of giving!
  • NatsukoG
    NatsukoG Posts: 104
    Options
    Thats fantastic. Keep up the great work!
  • xSakura
    xSakura Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Aww, that's lovely! Best of luck for 2013 :smile:
  • tinycatfase
    tinycatfase Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great work! Keep it up :)
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Woot woot! Congrats on your clothes transformation and good for you for donating :) Keep up the awesome work!
  • cdpark617
    cdpark617 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    We should have a clothes exchange here. I went from 2XL and XL down to Medium and just gave all my XXL & XLs away. I could have given them away here. Didn't even think of it until I read your post.
  • luckycharm1965
    Options
    You are doing SUPER! :wink:
  • luvs2read1979
    luvs2read1979 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Donated 27 dress shirts, 8 pairs of dress pants and 4 pairs of shorts to Goodwill. They were all too big for me to wear any longer. I was wearing 4X and now Im in a 2X working towards size large.

That is totally tremendous and a HUGE accomplishment--you ROCK sir, period. :drinker:
  • Bowhunter187
    Bowhunter187 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    A fellow blood brother! Good work!!! I am starting next week on my journey to live. Any pointers would help!!

Phil
  • mrsna
    mrsna Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Outstanding!! Keep up the hard work and stay strong!!
  • kbdalt
    kbdalt Posts: 11
    Options
    Congratulations! That's fantastic.
  • Jennifer076
    Jennifer076 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic. Keep up the great work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!