NSV yesterday: Bought a size 11 jeans for the first time!

Options
matthej28
matthej28 Posts: 40 Member
Went jean shopping yesterday, which I usually hate, but I having good success. I tried on some 13s (which is technically the size I wear) in one pair, but they were loose, which I thought was weird. So I was like, "Well let me try on the 11s, even though they're probably be too tight." But nope, they fit like a glove and I stared in the dressing room mirror for like 5 minutes like, "Woooow". I just kept thinking about when I was at my heaviest weight in high school, wearing too tight size 15s, and not wanting to accept that I was actually probably a size 17, and now I have a size 11 in my closet!! I've never ever bought anything smaller than 13: when I was a child I went straight from girl plus sizes to junior 13s, which is where am I now (or a women's 12). Sorry for my rambling, I just wanted to share!

Replies

• Lucy177
    Lucy177 Posts: 35
    Options
    I am so so happy for you! Keep up the good work! Xxxx
  • msunat97
    msunat97 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Congrats
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Jeans NSVs are becoming my favorites, too, although my 11s don't quite fit like they should yet! :drinker:
  • Scotland_forever
    Scotland_forever Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    This is an awesome NSV! Congratulations!! :flowerforyou:
  • matthej28
    matthej28 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!! I know 11 not really a small size, but it's good motivation for me to keep going!!
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    YAY!! Grats!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!