2013 is my year to GET FIT! who's w/ me???

Options
I am starting my extreme workout programs on Jan.2,2013 looking for others to motivate each other in our journey's.
I am very motivated to loose these extra pounds they have to go... just always need motivation and support! To help keep me going and i WILL do the same! Who's ready to get fit in 2013?????

Join me!! :smile:

Replies

• OutsideCreativ
    OutsideCreativ Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Ditto!
  • Kikers123
    Kikers123 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Me too!!! Feel free to add me and we can support each other!
  • jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    I am with you! 2013 is going to be good. Ready to loose this weight. Feel free to add me.
  • Sib60
    Sib60 Posts: 2
    Options
    Totally ready!!!!! :)
  • pichiPurinsesu
    pichiPurinsesu Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    i always said that 2013 was when i was going to get my finger out - cut down calorie intake and get fit with exercise! i can't crack on with the exercise just yet because i only had a c-section 5 weeks ago! but as of today i'm watching what gets put into my body.

i have a bit of a problem in the fact that i have selective eating so it's very hard for me to loose weight >__< wish i never had it because that way i would find loosing or maintaining a healthy lifestyle and diet a hell of a lot easier!
  • nymple
    nymple Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm with you and everyone who is committing to making a change!
  • Nlovmarco
    Options
    I'm with you
  • poll09
    poll09 Posts: 549
    Options
    me 2 x
  • srjbooker
    srjbooker Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm with you & anybody else!! Let's knock these pounds out:explode: We can do it :happy:
  • CBaumgardner7
    CBaumgardner7 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Ready to lose this weight for good! :)
  • fightininggirl
    fightininggirl Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Me!! for sure
  • aBoldengirl
    Options
    I'm in! Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • elyseology
    elyseology Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm with you!! Let's do this! Looking for all the friends I can get! Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • AzaleaNicole38
    AzaleaNicole38 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • diettodiva
    Options
    I interested in getting fit with you I just start my weight lose plan I want to lose 80lbs. I started a group called Fitness Misfits come join. I want this to be the year I finish everything I started
  • Mguilmot
    Mguilmot Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Good luck. You can do this. Won't follow you as I already am at my goal but still. All the luck in 2013 :-)
  • amymina
    amymina Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Please add me as well! Always looking for encouragement and support in the journey!
  • diettodiva
    Options
    come join my group because I am all about losing my 80lbs my group is called Fitness Misfits
  • Timeforhealth2013
    Options
    I'm in! Let's do this!! :flowerforyou:
  • LimeTreeMona
    Options
    Count me in.