Focused on a 30 week lifestyle change!

Options
So excited to get started! I have been off and on my game for a couple of years ago now, and I am ready to be steady and consistant. I talked to my amazing sister-inlaw at Christmas and she was a tremendous help and motivation for me. I have always been fascinated and interested in fitness, owning over 50 books or more on many different programs and topics. I understand a lot of the psychology, and science of losing weight but have felt bewildered at how my body has changed since I turned 42. I am now about to turn 46 and I am ready to have the lifestyle that I will hold for my lifetime.

My sis talked me into doing a 30 week program which sets me at losing 1 pound a week and incorporating a workout schedule that eases me back into shape and gradually progesses. I am all about quick fixes. That is my personality. However that is what hasn't worked for me in the past. What needs to happen now is a brain and habit change. Lifestyle changes are not quick fixes, but when steadily and consistantly applied last longer. Anyone out there looking at the long slower return? Give me your thoughts. I am here and looking forward to the support and progess ahead!

My begining weight is 169.9 and I am 5'3" and I have a goal of 135 which my sis says I should land around the middle of July!! So excited about that. When I get to that goal it will have been 12 years since I have seen that weight. I know I can do this :) I have my profile pic as me and my daughter 12 years ago. I can do this again!!
Happy New Year!
Jen
:happy: