the scale....

Options
i think my scale islying to me. i have a regular one not a digital but i just use it to get a general idea of where i am. well it keeps saying ive lost 15 but i just dont beileve i have i guess. i havnt been eating super healthy i just cut my portions so im not eating as much in a sitting and im not working out 5 days a week or anything, like twice maybe 30 min each time and im mainly doing strength excercises....any advice ? maybe im just not beiliving it? or is my scale lying to me?

Replies

• Staffygirl88
    Staffygirl88 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    how long have you been eating healthy and exercising for? ive got two scales in my house (one digital one analog) just to be sure
  • whitneyps7
    whitneyps7 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    ive been on here and changing my habits for about idk like 3 or 4 weeks i think. i havnt been super strict with it though
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Hunt down another scale to verify - if you have a GNC nearby, they often have scales in store. Ask to use a friend's. You can better be sure that way.
  • whitneyps7
    Options
    i usually do at my friend but his battery was dead so i couldnt. :/
  • NoahandPresleysMom
    NoahandPresleysMom Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    ive been on here and changing my habits for about idk like 3 or 4 weeks i think. i havnt been super strict with it though

then its probably right. you may be getting rid of water weight
  • whitneyps7
    Options
    i guess i just cant beileve it but it may be true. my measurements have gone down a little too
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    When in doubt, I look in the mirror. ;-)
  • whitneyps7
    Options
    i cant really tellmuch of a difference