Come on 2013!

Options
nymple
nymple Posts: 55 Member
So I came across a quote today - "A year from now, you will wish you started today"

It seemed rather fitting as a year ago I did start, and I kept it up until life got in the way. So I'm back starting again again. I managed to keep 10lbs of my original loss off so not from scratch but I still have a long way to go. Around 70lbs. This year I am determined that there will be no stopping or quitting or prioritising something else or just comfort eating the minute something goes wrong. I'm taking a Dory, just keep swimming, approach to weight loss. I know I'll have some wibbles and days I do not want to workout but there will be no stopping.

One thing that really helped before was MFP friends to keep me motivated with their amazing losses and burns and some pats on the back. A lot of my old MFP friends are no longer using the site so I wanted to try and find some new highly motivated "lets do this!" Friends to help and be helped by....

So forget skinny, if you want to get strong and healthy and happy in 2013, add me!

Replies

• WinCherry
    WinCherry Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm with you my goal is to get 50lbs off by this year. I started in October and from now on i'm going to give it my all.
  • Spiritwarrior3000
    Spiritwarrior3000 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Love the quote :) 2013 will be my Year!
  • Melissa999999
    Melissa999999 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm with you - I have about 100lbs I want/need to lose. I love your quote. "Just keep swimming." I use that everyday in my work life, and I will now use it in my goal to be come healthier.