Accountability buddies!

Options
Hey there, I'm Amy. I've been on here for awhile but I AM going to start taking this seriously. I would love to have some accountability buddies, people who will pester me about logging and all that. My plan is to spend the next two months focusing on changing my eating habits before I add exercise back in. I have at least 38 lbs I would like to lose, but just becoming healthier overall is a top priority! Feel free to add me :)

Replies

• MouseFood
    MouseFood Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Definitely need that too, so you can badger me as well :) I have an ED, so I'm really trying to work on eating when hungry, and for health, not having binges when my emotions are going crazy.

Been doing a bit better since the house was cleared of Christmas junk food :D
  • k8ecakes
    Options
    Me 3 :) add me please!
  • phia44
    phia44 Posts: 3
    Options
    i'd love to get in on this!

I am also trying to change my eating habits, too big portions is my main issue as i have a relatively healthy diet (christmas excluded!!) but i just eat way too much.

also walking 30 mins powerwalk to the train station every day instead of getting the bus. (my work is too far to walk the whole way!)

so badly want to wear the nice high street clothes my friends all wear.

had trouble staying slim all my life. had a good phase around 18-20. but i'm now 25, work a desk job with long hours and contentedly sit on the sofa with my boyfriend and cook tasty food. Oh and i love the pub too which is a problem! NO MORE BEER!

wishing you all the best of luck
  • thatonegirlamy
    Options
    Definitely need that too, so you can badger me as well :) I have an ED, so I'm really trying to work on eating when hungry, and for health, not having binges when my emotions are going crazy.

Been doing a bit better since the house was cleared of Christmas junk food :D

I have a prob with the binge eating too....major comfort food eater and chocolate lol. My gaps in MFP history are from not logging bc it goes so far over it's embarrassing =/
  • kaldis24
    kaldis24 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This is EXACTLY what I am looking for! Please add me!
  • ladynica
    ladynica Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. The more the merrier. This applies to everyone.
  • skjerve12
    skjerve12 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Yes, add me too. Accountability is a great thing!
  • thatonegirlamy
    Options
    I added all of you :)
  • morgieb07
    morgieb07 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    add me
  • dinomomma
    dinomomma Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Yes! I need this as well, added some of you :)
  • Jerri11
    Jerri11 Posts: 12
    Options
    I'm in and I just started :)
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • laeshia2013
    Options
    Hi all please feel free to add me as well! I need all the support I can to keep me on track. Happy Losing:)
  • nwood2691
    nwood2691 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!! I just signed up for MFP and could use all the support I can get! Thanks and good luck everyone!
  • LeslieN65
    LeslieN65 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hey there!! Add me please!! I am trying to get into better health and shape! I need to be hounded..haha, to focus on myself. I am starting my 2nd year of nursing school and have been on a gummy bear binge with studying and everything else that goes with nursing school! Yesterday and today I am eating baby carrots and mushrooms instead. Motivate me please! It is way too easy to lose yourself with school..family and friends(who I never see anymore) and everyday life...as you all know!
  • annepage
    annepage Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add. :)
  • fougamou
    fougamou Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Me! Me! Add me.

I just joined today with plans to start really tracking everything this weekend. I need some accountability buddies to push me!
  • kellyannarmstrong
    Options
    I did a year of nursing school and I know how that is, believe me. Plus all the stress causing overeating. I'm back in school and work full time, and I'm an old lady!! So, I give you tons of credit. Where are you from?? Michigan here. Add me if you'd like because ai have NO idea how to add people. So, anybody else for that matter add me, and message me about yourself so I don't have to try to figure out all the different posts. Thanks!
  • bhopejones
    Options
    please add me too!! I need serious accountability!! :)
  • Taterpoof
    Taterpoof Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    you can add me too. I'm so bad about tracking. I'll track until I get over my calories for the day. then I stop yet I'll keep eating. A kick in the butt would help majorly and I could do the same. =)