Greetings, does anyone else like Zumba?

2»

Replies

• RunConquerCelebrate
    RunConquerCelebrate Posts: 956 Member
    MFP has it as "Zumba ® Fitness".

I LOVE Zumba too!! I am currently doing Jillian Michaels 90-Day Body Revolution but do Zumba on my cardio days. I just ordered "TurboFire" (by Beachbody) from NewEgg.com and it looks similiar to Zumba. It is Cardio Dance and has some of the same moves that Zumba has. It is a 90 day program also and I CANNOT wait to try it!

And, get an HRM. I got one about 3 weeks ago and realized I was over, and under, calculating most of my exercise, including Zumba.

Just wanted to clarify that Zumba and Turbo Fire are not similar at all. I have done both and Turbo Fire is kick boxing moves. I love it you get a great workout. Zumba is dancing moves love Zumba too
  • Math_Geek
    Math_Geek Posts: 67 Member
    Zumba, my favorite activity of all time to keep moving. So much fun, join the My Fitness Pal Zumba group!
  • sweets7664
    sweets7664 Posts: 26
    I **love** Zumba! I am unable to attend any live classes due to I have an insane work schedule, but I have Zumba Fitness 2 and Zumba Core for the wii and sweat my tush off doing them. My husband just fixed up our spare room in the basement this weekend so I have a huge room now to dance around in...it's great! Great cardio, great core work...I try to get it in every day if possible. Any fellow Zumba lover is welcome to add me. :)
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    Hmmm....I just replied to another post concerning Zumba! :wink: It is my favorite way to burn calories. MFP does have it listed now so maybe you just missed it?