I posted the pic I have in here in another social site..

Options
ElizaRoche
ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
aaaaaaaaaaaand the mods deleted it saying it was sexual and teens/minors would be in danger with it... SERIOUSLY?!?! :noway: :grumble:

wth is wrong with some ppl?!, or, is it sexual?, really?, cause I dont see it.

Replies

• ElizaRoche
    Options
    no one?
  • __Jamie__
    __Jamie__ Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Far too sexual, look at all that skin showing! And there's a bit of boob-outline... Tut, you should be ashamed. Lol

You should definitely fill out your profile a little more though, that might be why nobody bothered to reply to you.
  • Windy_
    Windy_ Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    I don't find it sexual or a danger to teens/minors in the least.

But its their site, their rules and you have to play by them!
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    Probably since its only a body shot I think it would have been fine with a face
  • ElizaRoche
    Options
    Far too sexual, look at all that skin showing! And there's a bit of boob-outline... Tut, you should be ashamed. Lol

You should definitely fill out your profile a little more though, that might be why nobody bothered to reply to you.

why is my profile related to get answers in a post?
  • __Jamie__
    Options

why is my profile related to get answers in a post?

It's not, to me - hence I replied :) But it seems that many of the threads started, that have no replies, were started by people who either have no face photo, or have empty profiles. I don't care personally, as I used to be one of them (hate having my photo taken & therefor never had one of me up), I just thought I'd bring it up :)
  • __Jamie__
    Options

^ What he said
  • ElizaRoche
    Options

^ What he said

stills a silly rule, and thats why im no longer a member of that site.
  • __Jamie__
    Options
    Agreed, & good job! Their loss is our gain! We like photos of bodies here lol
  • mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    sorry i'm confused you posted your body pic on another sit and it got deleated. theres nothing wrong with your pic i've seen alot of skin here on mfp. so its there loss your more then welcome here
  • Sharkington
    Options
    That is quite a revealing teal shirt you have on..and those jeans...man, barely covering a thing! ;)
  • ElizaRoche
    Options
    That is quite a revealing teal shirt you have on..and those jeans...man, barely covering a thing! ;)

exactly my thought LOL
  • Matt_Wilken
    Options
    You would be surprised what turns on kids nowadays