I Can Make You Thin

Options
For the past couple of days I've seen an ad for a show by this title and it has some weight loss guru in front of an audience showing them tips on what to do to lose weight. I'm thinking it has to do with behavior modification, reprogramming your thinking, etc. These are tips I used in treatment to kick a drug addiction, and it's worked for 15 years. I'm not sure that it's Paul McKenna and we don't have TLC, so it must be on something else and could even be someone else. Anyway, it comes on at 9:00 pdt on Sunday and I'm going to check it out, as soon as I discover what channel it is. Does anyone know what it is?? All I can find on the internet is that it is a new reality show.

Replies

• catlover
    catlover Posts: 389
    Options
    For the past couple of days I've seen an ad for a show by this title and it has some weight loss guru in front of an audience showing them tips on what to do to lose weight. I'm thinking it has to do with behavior modification, reprogramming your thinking, etc. These are tips I used in treatment to kick a drug addiction, and it's worked for 15 years. I'm not sure that it's Paul McKenna and we don't have TLC, so it must be on something else and could even be someone else. Anyway, it comes on at 9:00 pdt on Sunday and I'm going to check it out, as soon as I discover what channel it is. Does anyone know what it is?? All I can find on the internet is that it is a new reality show.
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    thanks. I want to see that
    I love when he says.....you can lose 10 pounds in 10 days.... it's all water and some muscle and when you eat, it comes back. SO TRUE
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    I don't know if this is relevent or not, but I used to listen to a weight loss self motivation cd and it worked, for a while. I lost 46 lbs in 4 months and I wasn't hungry, but then it stopped....
    I think after listening to it 3 days a wekk, my brain finally said, ok, need a change.

But I have also tt people personally that said they went to weight loss seminars and got hypnotised abd they lost weight . But I haven't tt them since...
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Hope I remember to watch lol sometimes get something on mind to watch and off doing other things then I kick myself for forgetting.....I think it's an old age thing.:happy:
  • catlover
    catlover Posts: 389
    Options
    I didn't think we had TLC, but I looked again and found it so I'll be tuning in tonight to see what it's about.