Mini Success

Options
rgohm
rgohm Posts: 294 Member
I try to exercise on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays but I put it off yesterday in favor of today. I realized as I was getting ready for the gym that they were closed today. . .ugh ! So I am calling it a success that I made myself brave the weather and go for a walk around my area for one hour. I don't think I burned as many calories as I would have at the gym but I also didn't allow my lazy side to win today so YAY me!

Replies

• tinycatfase
    tinycatfase Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Well, that's better than nothing! I only do brisk walks each morning and afternoon, as I find gyms a bit expensive around my area. Never let that lazy side win! Just think about the results you'll see in a few weeks :)
  • Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    That is major! Plus it does your body good to change up your routine so it doesn't get used the usual workout. Doing something is better than nothing at all...
  • sm1zzle
    sm1zzle Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    This s definetly a victory. You could have easily used it as an excuse to do nothing, but you chose to exercise.
  • rgohm
    rgohm Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Tinycatfase - your picture is from "Iron Giant" right? loved that one.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!